Is "Mani Grupa Crypto" a scam?

Hey guys,
i am pretty new to the world of nfts and rarible. But since about 2 weeks - the time i created the account - there is constantly this one profile in the top 15: Mani Grupa Crypto. Wtf do they? Their website is incomplete, their twitter almost dead, yet they make a shitload of eth with selling some strange cards with nonsense-pictures as some kind of share to their company. So I looked up the activity and sales. It appears that almost only freshly created accounts with less than 5 transactions on etherscan bought their nfts. the mentioned accounts mostly don’t have profile pics or any other informations. I post this to draw attention on this suspicous activity. Kind of looks like money laundering tbh. Maybe rarible should take a closer look, since such profiles like Mani Grupa might harm the reputation of this wonderful platform. Another thing is, that they also take away a chance for real artists to display their artwork in the top spots.

Cheers #girlz and #boiz

7 Likes

Hm, looked like a scam when you check the buyers… looks like they are making themself successful sellers by buying their own stuff through fake accounts.

6 Likes

exactly my thoughts!

2 Likes

Hmm) this is generally an expected step. wondering how it will end. subscribe

1 Like

Most of the time, I also notice this and the like. But I believe it will improve over time. Rotten apples will be cleaned.

My Twitter
My Instagram

1 Like