Is there going to be any betterment towards support

I’ve set up my profile over a week ago since then created several collectibles but missed adding a cover image to my profile and that failed me of having the verification badge, since then I’ve added a cover image and tried to contact support several times but there is not even a reply in a week. Here is the thing I’m trying my best to find an outlet to sell my art and that little badge might help to establish myself better on this platform which I’ve liked the best among other platforms. Would you please at least return to support mails I get it it must be crazy out there with all the people coming to Rarible.
My profile

1 Like

Support is most likely not going to reply to you about verification.
Verification is through the verification form, not through support.
Rarible staff are most likely not going to respond here either, this is a community forum for users to help each other out with moderators to enforce rules and Rarible to state new advancements in the Rarible website.

We will try to help you though (users). What’s your Rarible profile?

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @jonkess,

it’s crazy now and the answer provided by @CoconutEspresso is accurate.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

I sent my Verification form and also there is an option to contact support about verification which I’ve done.

The verification or rejection process, if you did the basics, can take about 2 weeks. If this takes two weeks, support may not come back to you until 2 weeks too. Their staff is small, while the user base is in the thousands. Userbase increase just keeps going.
I understand the frustration, but I don’t think it’s going to help get them to reply faster, and it stresses you out even more. I would only recommend being more patient right now.

1 Like