Just got Verifed (3+ weeks)

Hey all, just got verified after 3+ weeks! I looking forward to minting more pieces soon. Come check my NFT art out at,

cheers,

Mark

22 Likes

Congratulations, @BiscuitDigital,

I wish you the best in the verified world :smiley:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

7 Likes

Congratulations, I can still remember how lucky I was after being verified :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats!!!

Quick question, did the “verification in review” bit on the banner disappear for you after a few days of waiting?

It says “in review” when I go to edit my profile but it is not on the banner anymore.

I wish I could get verified by now. I have been waiting 3+ weeks too.

4 Likes

It does disappear after a while; I had that too, and a few days later I heard I was declined. But I doubt the outcome was related to the disappearing of the banner. You can stoll see if your verification is in progress by clicking “edit profile”. There at verification the status ‘in progress’ still shows.

3 Likes

Thanks for the insight brocatus, How where you notified and what was the reason for getting declined?

• link me your twitter I would like to retweet your work.
3 Likes

I kept checking the status and suddenly after two weeks it said “declined, check your email” :neutral_face: but there was no email. So I don’t know what the reason was. I did mention it to support and they told me to retry, via the form again, and i did. So far no reaction nor any idea why I was rejected.

My twitter is @brocatus :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats @BiscuitDigital ! I was verified this week too :+1:

6 Likes

Hey there! Congrats! :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats on being verified! I’m right at one week into the wait…

4 Likes

Congratulation on the xtra step

Check My Profile here

2 Likes

Congrats. I hope to get verified soon!!

6 Likes

Best of luck for next time brocatus. I just followed you! :ringer_planet:

5 Likes

@Metacardz nice illustration skills! Followed back!

5 Likes

Nice one. Followed you

3 Likes

My guess snoop and Mark cuban making NFT reggae beats . That way we can all get a sensual seduction.

1 Like

https://opensea.io/accounts/ERAi :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats @BiscuitDigital ! Wish you the best.

This is my 1st NFT here and my profile

5 Likes

Hey Metacardz,

Yep, mine disappeared also, but if you go into edit profile view and scroll to bottom, you should see message like “verification in review” I suggest not making any changes to your profile while waiting to be verified as I did read somewhere it may lengthen review.

cheers,

4 Likes

Congratulations, I just applied for verification yesterday.

3 Likes