Just got Verifed (3+ weeks)

Congrats!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@FaithGrace looks awesome , congrats

2 Likes

Hello and welcome among us @ainelovia,

Maybe you should introduce yourself and tell us about your art? Do you have a NFT to share here?

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

@BiscuitDigital Congratulations!!! Way to go!

3 Likes

Congrats on getting verified @BiscuitDigital !

@brocatus I am facing issues with the verification process as well. My verification got denied as I didn’t have a cover image. I have then included it in and applied for re-verification.
Like…how do you know if your work is getting re-verified again? Mine still shows “Declined” in my profile, even though I have clicked on the link they sent in the email once you have made the necessary adjustments.

Is that normal? Or should I reach out to someone for help?

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us, @jingsssslee,

It depends on how long you resubmit after gotten declined. You have to wait several days before submitting reverification and with the tsunami of newcomers, it can takes three to four weeks to get verified.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Mine also shows ‘declined’ still. But I don’t know if this is normal as well. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well done! I look forward to follow in your footsteps shortly!
https://rarible.com/items?tab=collectibles

2 Likes

Hi @DonaldHargrove,

if you paste a link ending by “collectibles”, each user will be driven to his own collection. You have to edit your link.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!How can you tell if you got verified

2 Likes

If you are verified, you will receive an email from Rarible and you will have a tick icon next to your profile pic.

3 Likes

Congratulations @BiscuitDigital! I just saw your website and it looks great about the theme parks. We will try to get verified soon as well. I hope we are as lucky as you:

My profile here. I always follow for follow.
Motherload is a collaboration between a Photographer and Graphic Artist fusing both mediums.
Also on social media: Motherlode Instagram and Twitter.

2 Likes

Thanks Motherlode! I hope you get verified soon.

1 Like

Congrats BiscuitDigital! Very cool Work!! Really Like your Vanishing Amazon piece!! Verification is stressful and you should be proud!! I’m still working on mine. My first denial letter was March 11th for lack of background picture but it was there. I think linking my account through my coinbase wallet causes issues as the browser the Coinbase wallet uses is finiky. I have re-applied for verification but the anticipation is killer!!! hahaha

4 Likes

Congrats on the verification! I have only just started minting NFTs today. Hopefully I can get verified one day haha

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the info BiscuitDigital!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats. I have been waiting 3 weeks myself. Hopefully @rarible will verified me soon.

3 Likes

Congratulations BiscuitDigital

4 Likes

Congratulations to all those who got verified!
Waiting for my badge!!
Keep smiling and keep shining!!

5 Likes

Congrats!! Love your Celebrity Cards. I think if you make one of Elon Mask it will be dope too.
I’ve been waiting for my verification for almost 4 weeks now… Starting to lose my mind! :woozy_face:

My NFTs on Rarible / Let’s follow each other on IG! https://www.instagram.com/dimex.art/

3 Likes