Just got Verifed (3+ weeks)

I can only imagine!! Did you get an email saying ‘you’ve been verified’?
Been waiting for what feels like Ages… :older_man:

2 Likes

Same! Applied for Verification mid-March. One day we will all be Verified :white_check_mark: We might be very old by then & not remember much, but I believe that day will happen!

3 Likes

Yes I did. But it felt like ethernity :smiley:

2 Likes

)))) How long if you don’t mind me asking?
It used to be 2 weeks just a month ago.
I’m guessing @rarible is slammed with a lot of new creators trying to get verified…

1 Like

Beautiful Piece! I love the Illustration style. If you look at some of the best selling Artists you’ll see they keep their style consistent & recognizible. Will you be creating/minting more work in this style?

2 Likes

Hello Dmitriy, and welcome among us.

Your NFTs are quite intriguing :slight_smile:

I wish you the best here :four_leaf_clover:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Congrats wish all the best!

Kindly consider checking my profile here
If you enjoy my work have a look at my instagram
Thanks in advance :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah same here. After a week or so, it said I entered the wrong profile link (which I did and corrected) and now still waiting… been over 3 weeks since I first submitted it. I’m getting anxious and wanna start selling already :triumph: problem is, when I first applied I also created an NFT and paid for it. Hopefully it’ll show up once I’m verified :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I appreciate it! Love your Gorgon (and Greek Mythology in General) And I do admire your hand-drawn work. Very rare these days!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m a dinos… traditional artist!!!

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Same here man. Been over 3 weeks for me too. But the fact that @BiscuitDigital got verified in 3+ Weeks gives me hope it will happen soon! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, mine “verification in review” on the banner dissapered after a few days. But in the ‘Edit Profile’ it still says ‘verification in review’… Been in a limbo as many others… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Haha yes it gives hope. I also been waiting for over 3 weeks now. It gave me time to minted a few artworks. Minting can get expensive, specially when you do mistakes and also need to pay fee to burn your errors lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Dimex! Yes working on a Elon Musk Celebrity card at the moment. Hang in there with verification, your art style will no doubt do very well in NFT world, just followed on Insta :slight_smile:

cheers,

Mark

1 Like

Still pending verification after 3+ weeks :roll_eyes: I guess Rarible team is super packed with requests! Is there a way to see the status?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @FraJack,

Unfortunately, no.
We can just wait and see.

1 Like

Just hit the 2 week mark waiting. Feels like an eternity.

I’ve got several more NFT’s ready to mint but I’m trying to wait on verification before doing so

4 Likes

Hey Mark! I followed back. Super impressed with your EV Convesions! :astonished:

2 Likes

Ohhh the mistakes… I minted 4 animated pieces, but uploaded a still (JPG) cover :man_facepalming:, so I had to burn all 4 & re-mint with a GIF cover intead… -$160 :triumph: But a lesson learned!

2 Likes

:+1: congrats! hope to see more people get verified in the near future

3 Likes