LET'S GROW Y'ALL - Follow for Follow

https://rarible.com/user/0x92d7656e97415986d263b7e97e52b9a33cbb13d9

Follow for Follow, let’s help each other to get more exposure.
The algorithm respects the number of followers in order to get your art out.

I always follow, I will give your art a like :slight_smile:

Have a good day

7 Likes

Done

4 Likes

Hi

The empty account again

2 Likes

I am in the process of making my art, just trying to grow while that is in the process :slight_smile:

I just don’t want to submit my art to account with out followers, just trying to market myself

The number of followers has 0 impact on your sales.

Isn’t it better to market yourself with some art? If you are confident in your skills and you are proud of your art it would make more sense…
Btw. for the market is better to get verified…

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought it worked like everything else on the internet. Based on the likes, share, and followers to get your material to the masses.

How does it work, any tips are welcome mate

I understand that, I totally agree with you.
Thought I should do it now and after too.

The verification is in the process

Thank you for your input

First of all, you must separate buyers from visibility.
Visibility without artwork is a nonsense. Follow for follow is sterile if peoples just follow you back. If you present a dissatisfying piece, noone will buy it even if you have 10K followers.

Buyers won’t buy most crap you can find minted here or on open sea. They look for valuable artists who are a potential investment, not for a famous one.

2 Likes

Let’s grow!
Sharing my first piece : https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:467876:0xef984d224f818c4d4364a8c13b2f02583d27d98c

4 Likes

Hello and welcome fellow artist,

nice surrealist pice.

Wish you the best here

sure i ,m new here - i even thought that code was the private key!! its so confusing

Yup. Happy to follow anyone who follows.
I’m working on bringing rare collectible graded cards to the NFT space. Hope that you’ll love collecting heroes and what they stood for and be inspired by them. The first collection is called Earth Heroes. Feel free to take a look.
https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:595263

1 Like

Hello there fellow artist, and welcome among this growing community :slight_smile:
I wish you the best here!

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow

i,m finding it hard to follow i can only find the like

Did you already start the verification process?

Hi, not a huge collection but if it starts getting traction maybe I’ll do some more. Like the topic says, follow for follow…

IMG_8708 (6)

1 Like

The colors are beautiful, Francisco.

Love the balance between all elements.
Great job! :clap:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Hey guys! Would love some likes and follows, especially on our new StarWars day inspired NFTs! You can find out more here Would love to hear what you think and promise to return the love! May The Fourth Be With You!