Let's together popularize the uniqueness of Hand-draw paintings🎨 Share your NTF let's overtake this digital world!

Hello everyone, my name is Anna, I am an artist :art: usually I paint with acrylic or oil paints on canvas.
I really want to popularize the uniqueness of the art of Hand paintings and we can make it together.
Share your NTF let’s overtake this digital world and let’s together popularize the Hand-draw paintings!

Also I will be very happy to you if you follow the link and take a look at my collection.
Thank you very much :pray: I really appreciate your time.

Love actually
11 Likes

Hi Anna,

we’re not so many to practise traditional art. Your collection is delicate and tender.

I wish you the best for it.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

4 Likes

Check it out, mate!

2 Likes

Hi @Pan_Yagoda,

is your art hand made?
Don’t you now how to say “hello” ?

Please respect the forum and post in the appropriate topics!

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

6 Likes

Hello!
Sorry, really, i’ve missed smth)

2 Likes

Hey @AnnaMeridi,

I totally agree, hand drawn paintings/drawings certainly have more uniqueness and would love to see more hand drawn stuff. Although i love the whole digital art scene (Dont get me wrong). :wink: And beside that many artist start their digital art as a sketch. I personally sell my hand drawn art as a redeemable print so people have something physical they get in return aswell. Let me know what you think: https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:383592:0x4835aa7c4a3f33987c437771b71e9692a60a9315

Have a nice day! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hello, your work is just incredibly cool! I love it very much, it looks very detailed and juicy!!
I follow to you on Rarible
thank you for replying :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

It’s always a pleasure to answer.

2 Likes

Hello @Tom-winter
I think your drawings look very nice! I would like to see how it looks on a T-shirt or sweatshirt as a print
Thank you very much for your replying and I’m really appreciate your time! :pray:

1 Like

Hi @AnnaMeridi, welcome; love your unique style :slight_smile:
Yes I’m an artist with tangible paintings - also using oil and acrylic as a modern pop artist.
I’m moving away from the online galleries and making all of my work NFT (i.e. making the tangible painting a NFT) plus turning some of my pieces into digital work
All of my work is done by hand :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy.

3 Likes

@roy42, it’s not a hand-made painting…

It’s lovely, but off-topic of the thread :wink:

2 Likes

Hi

Since I was a kid im drawing paper flip animations and YEY I totaly support the hand drawn style!

Greetings! https://rarible.com/kenobi

4 Likes

Hi @KENOBI,

your profile returns an error!

2 Likes

Hi @Sheratan

ok, thanks. should work now. How Dows this work with your nice footer?

greetings

2 Likes

Hey, @KENOBI,

it works now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One I just finished.

8 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This the second painting following on

8 Likes

@FaithGrace
Lovely artwork!! I was so overjoyed to see this subject. Here is my hand drawn pencil sketch NFT. It of the BTS band member - Kim Taehyung. Hope you like it!

3 Likes