Live Auctions : Post your NFT here

Hello,

for those who uses the new live auctions feature, you can post your NFT here but you have to specify :

• the minimum bidding price
  • the date and hour of closure of your live auction

Be aware that as it is similar to accepting a bid, the seller pays the gas fees.

The system may encounters some difficulties, so, as usual, be patient :slight_smile:

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

10 Likes

Hey,

Saw your post on another thread, might aswel bump this thread up :wink:
Love this new feature, especially that it’s shown on the homepage!

Minimum bidding price: 0.1 weth
Date and hour of closure: 29 April - 15:35 (CEST)

Here’s my NFT:

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Does someone know what it takes to be featured on the homepage? Is it a random selection or are there certain requirements?

Let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be featured for a short time on the homepage, you just have to decrease the price of your token by 0.05 ETH. To be featured on the banner, I guess you have to be friend with the Rarible Team :wink:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

So the limit is 0.05 eth?

Perhaps i can send the Rarible Team some presents to seduce them xD

Thanks for the quick reply btw.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello friends. Let me ask a question. When printing a NFT, it has single and multiple options. As far as I understand, the gas charges for both are different. What is the difference between selecting multiple and pressing one instead of selecting one.

1 Like

So this is what I mean. What would it be like making multiple selections and just printing one copy? Does anyone know the difference with the single option?

1 Like

there’s no difference in this case in fact.
The real difference is between ERC-721 en ERC-1155.

You pay the same gas fee if you select “single” or “multiple” and “1” on ERC-721 I guess.

1 Like

oh no!!!

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

I think the same way too. I’ll take this into consideration when printing

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @Dogebeans,

your mascot is very very cute ! :smiley:

I wish you the best among us! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I up this threads for those who are going through live auctions.

You can post your NFT here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, everyone!

Recently Ive decided to register on Rarible and getting used to it. As my first step Ive decided to put my work on auction.

Maybe the price seems to be high but I`ve put a lot of effots to make the illustration of star sky with its constellations using only the photo, and will deliver the psd-file of it to collectionner or person who is into the art.

Here is my work on auction and this is my profile

Thanks for attention and your feedback)

2 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @NadinZh,

Your star map is very nice and impressive!

Could you specify when it will end?

I wish you the best here.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it))
The auction will end in 5 days, so I`ve crossed my fingers and hope for the best.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hey thanks for giving the opportunity to try out the new auction feature. I’m making art using AI and selling my first exclusive NFT today using timed auction.

The minimum bidding price: 0,05 (just covering the gas payments)
Date and hour of closure: 1st of may 18:45 (CEST)

NFT:
My first NFT, used a dataset of hunderds of photo’s to run an AI model to create it. Love to hear feedback.

Artificial Love

AI generated artwork based on a database of photo’s depicting love

2 Likes

I’m fairly new to Rarible but I have 2 photographs available. I love wine and the magic of Hollywood. Maybe someone else out there feels the same.

2 Likes