Minting didn’t Process and Charged for Mining Fees

Hi there, thanks in advance for an responses.

I believe there may be a discussion on this already but I just wanted to make sure I understand.

I was waiting for the minting process to complete after being charged an initial mining fee for $18. I then pressed the refresh button and the page refreshed back to the homepage as if nothing had been processing.

Should my token have been minted for the fee that I paid? Because right now I’m under the impression that I should have, but personal I’m mistaken. I paid the mining fee and nothing came of it, just down $18 now. Any insight would me greatly appreciated.

Hi @RAWART,

indeed this matter has been answered numerous times on the forum.

You had to wait for the minting to complete and not refresh the page.

No the minting itself costs around 100/130 $ currently.

You just paid the initial fee, but have to repay it unless the system kept in memory your first payment, which is not always the case.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Thanks for the guidance on this Sheratan. It’s much appreciated. How long do you find you typically have to wait for the minting process to be completed, in 10-15 minutes pretty standard?

Yes indeed, but some users reported hours of delay. And the problem is the skyrocketting gas fees. Just wait until the process is completed.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.