Moderation in Discord server

I believe we should have small moderation in discord server that have commands, unbiased of course - because I see a lot of small issues that needs to be fixed, admins are busy 99% of the time so having ‘Moderators’ that just have the power to moderate the discord server ( remove spammers, help with requests people may need )
For example, I’d be happy to do this job as I’m an artist and always active on the discord.

2 Likes

Agreed, needs some more mods for sure.

2 Likes

yep, especially with the speed of growth on rarible atm

Yes we need some moderation and just someone in general who can properly setup the Discord.

3 Likes

I’d like to bump this with an extra initiative of bringing in a Head-Mod who can control everything & will have contact with the Admins (/Developers) for discord. Their job can help organise the situation and set normal mods who we may need in the future, this would allow the devs to have more space as they can close their messages and not be tagged / spammed.

I’m bumping this up because I see a lot of people in Discord asking questions and making suggestions and asking for verification but do not see any moderator responses.

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope next week this gets addressed.

2 Likes

Please give this role to Neon, declare her a team member, and also give her the ability to handle stolen art on the website as we get a TON of reports in the discord.