Move to the top via 5% price changing

Two days ago when I was changing the price on my token everything was fine and the token was moved to the top, but since yesterday something went wrong and 5% price reduction does not move my nft to the top… maybe it’s some limits per day for price-reducing?

Hello, I use this feature as well and nothing went wrong… Are you really sure it was 5% and you could see “Will be pushed to top”?

1 Like

Or maybe many artist pushed their art in the same time, so your piece was there just for second…

1 Like

Hi @wuhoart

It’s not 5% price reduction, it’s at least 0,05 ETH to be pushed to top (when you decrease the price, it appears in the window (“won’t be pushed to top” or “pushed to top”).

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

could it be because of stucked transfers?

I can see, they’ve changed the conditions then

2 Likes

Yes, it used to be >5% until recently.

1 Like

And what are the conditions now?

I didn’t even notice, I just followed the sentence Will be or Won’t be :smiley:

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 14.56.57

(They need to work on their grammar!)

2 Likes

I made a mistake on the last digit :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I suppose this limits the number of times a piece can be pushed up. With 5% you could do it infinitely - if my maths are correct!

2 Likes

This is a helpful thread- can you go through the steps to reduce the price- ? Where is that menu or action?
Thanks

Sure, Richard,

click on your NFT (he must be on sale), then click on “…” in the upper right corner. Then select “change price”. A window appears and you can lower the price (only! you can’t increase it).

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Thanks so much! Will do

Another way how to be pushed on top is selling your art.

3 Likes

Hi @Sheratan, I appreciate your info, you are always so helpful as many others are helpful too. We’re all navigating through this process. They should give us all a Team Badge, because we are now a Cohort of Artists, helping each other in a very cohesive, non-competitive way. I know that what I’m saying doesn’t sell our work, but I hope that it lends support to someone else who is on this journey. I know we all have lots of questions and we are grateful to those who are helping us through this. Hopefully, someone could assist @Kyleloz232 Hi, I’m new here. I could use your advice and tips Sincerel, Thanks again.

3 Likes