My first NFT and I am having issues seeing the rendered NFT

I am sure everyone does this when they post their first NFT, I just had a question about the art not appearing correctly. It looks like my preview is working but the mp4 I uploaded does not render through completely.

Here is the listing, would love to make some new Crypto friends!

2 Likes

There does not seem to be a problem. It’s just fine. Good luck.

My Instagram
My twitter

2 Likes

Hi @cryptomilo, one of the most important things to learn here is patience :slight_smile:

It’s working as intended

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @cryptomilo,

in contrary of my comrades, your NFT doesn’t work for me. Mp4 files are often generating bugs when minted.

I wish you the best here :slight_smile:

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it doesn’t appear on me. Do not exceed the 30 mb limit.

I can see the image but there doesn’t seem to be audio, give it a day but if it stays like that you should contact support and see if they can assist

Hi. I have problems with my two NFTs( videos are shows as broken. Support not answering, so I try to find help here)

You’ve mentioned the problems with mp4. is it possible to fix it?

Hi and welcome among us @Paraphyn,

unfortunately, at this point, no. Have you tried to ask some support on discord?
The Rarible Teams are super reactive there!

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

I tried, but did not find direct contacts. I’ll go again) thanks for the answer

1 Like