My twitter stroke is still empty in "edit profile" after every "update profile"!

Hello! I have trouble with link my twitter account. Ive tried it thousand times but problem still exists. My twitter stroke is empty in “edit profile” after every “update profile”! im linked it, check it, and tweet it. I have no problem with my twitter, wallet and already posted NFT. But because of twitter verify problem I cant verify my rarible. And wait more then 2 weeks! !!

photo_2021-03-24 19.37.40|375x500

Hello!

You’re not alone to meet this problem. Try to wait several hours/days, or send a mail to Rarible and prey they answer you.

If you get any clue, I would be glad to hear from you, because I could help others with the same difficulties. :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

ok) will wait good answer for our troubles)

Hi dimdim, Same issue here, sorry I have no answers. No change to twitter after I approve through wallet. endless processing…

Rarity has no fees to change profile correct, no charges to lower sale price correct? Maybe my wallet is to low to process?

Thanks

Same for me, I’ve tried several times but it doesn’t work :confused:

i wrote to support mail and it fixed without comments day after.

Do you have the contact please?

I had this issue as well. What fixed it for me was after entering my handle (no url, just handle), click check, then update profile. Don’t know if my situation was unique or not.