New Feature : NFT category/tag 🎺🎺

Hello all, we asked for it, there it is ! :smiley:

From now, you can fill the following form to attribute a category to your existing NFT(s) :trumpet:

Copy/paste the link of your NFT under the category you want it to be tagged and if you want to list several NFTs, separate them by hitting “enter” between each link !

If your account enter under a single category, just copy the link to your profile under the appropriate category!

22 Likes

I’m quite surprised by the few reactions over this post although many peoples complained about the lack of this feature :grin:

6 Likes

This is such a handy feature!

Already filled the form, says it’ll take a couple of days to add the nfts to the respective categories, can’t wait! Thanks

3 Likes

@Sheratan hello dude,
Thanks for adding this. i think every one should fill it out…good looking out.

Your cool kids club member,
AKA ChAmBo

5 Likes

cool!! :v: :sparkles:

3 Likes

This thread goes up so as everybody can see it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Will be tagging some of mine shortly!!!

3 Likes

I just did it ! :star_struck:

3 Likes

It would be great if we could add categories like “pop culture” or “photomanipulation” or other ones not listed.

5 Likes

Yay! Thanks for working on this!

2 Likes

Hello Since yesterday I have this on my profile. Is this the update? Thank you !

3 Likes

I guess it’s for NSFW NFTs

Not sure however

2 Likes

Hi MJ,

One of the newer features added. It allows you to hide a NFT from your “owned” list. I guess this could be useful for people that receive unsolicited NFTs from people and don’t want them displayed.

5 Likes

Thank you both @Sheratan and @Iosada.eth for your answers ! I also thought the same for unwanted NFTs. This is a great idea that will save anyone who burns unwanted additions.

5 Likes

good ideia! I have some art preferences that it would be easier to find.

:bulb:

4 Likes

Hi @Sheratan,
I can appreciate this feature, anything that gives us an edge on marketing, hopefully will also increase the potential for sales of our NFTs. Thanks again. BerniE.

3 Likes

Hello @dantonifantome

Click on the link to change category :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you again. I appreciate your willingness to answer questions. You’ve really helped me out a lot!

3 Likes

Was there a way to track and invite everyone who requested it?

1 Like