New Token is Not Showing Up In Search

Hi, I recently made my first NFT. I’m an artist who uses a lot of technology plus electronics and thought it would be cool to make a digital version of one of my pieces. I’ve noticed that not only does my token not show up in explore (which I would expect, given that I haven’t done anything to promote it), but it also doesn’t show up when I enter its exact title into the search bar. Furthermore I can enter the exact title, plus my username, and it still doesn’t show up. Feels like I’m kind of getting a shadowban here which really sucks given that I paid a bunch of money to mint this thing. Interestingly though the token does still show up on opensea.

Is there anything I have to do to get my NFT to show up in search / explore?

Here is my token for those interested: Knave, The World, and The Spectre of Death

NFTs, creators, and collections are only searchable if you are a verified user (yellow checkmark badge next to your profile picture). This is to ensure safety in the Rarible community that there are not artists who are scammers or are faking their identity (though this still needs improvement).

Once you are verified, your NFTs will be searchable.
Until then, this is why social media and having an audience is important so you have a place to shill your artwork.

This thread is redundant, please delete it @grinchy95

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.