New Trading Hub

Hello NFT Community :wave: I have created a new trading Hub because the last one seems to be closed until further notice. However I would like to make a trade sooner than later. And @ the moment Gas is unbelievably cheap. So here it is a new place to trade. Here you can present your trading offers :framed_picture: to other collectors/Artists and negotiate a trade. Trading is simple agree on a trade with a trading partner. Then you and your trading partner will both transfer the agreed upon tokens to one another’s wallet address. You and your partner will both pay a similar Gas fee depending on price at the moment of transfer. After making a successful trade its common/good practice to like your partners work and follow. Typically people trade multi tokens and not 1 of 1s but trades are completely up to the participants. Trading is a great way to build your collection. And get your art out in front of more people. The Gas fee for transferring tokens is much cheaper then the gas fee for a purchase. Which is why trading is such a good deal for everyone. :+1:
Keep it honest Keep it fair.
Please present your offers so others can make offers.
Happy trading and Have a Great Day.
Here are my trading offers :framed_picture: at the moment. :arrow_down:

Please check out my Profile on Rarible
Intagram
Twitter
Much Love :heart: OfficialCryptoCube :ice_cube: Please Do Give A :arrow_down: :heart:

16 Likes

Where can i find the hub?

:heart: my Rarible
:eyes: my Instagram
:shark: my Website

4 Likes

lol @CryptoShark this is the Hub. We make trades here for people who want to trade NFTs.

7 Likes

I thought so. Bu just wanted to make sure :ghost:

5 Likes

Hey everyone , here is my offer for trade .

Check My Profile here

9 Likes

Nice Fugitives @MixedMedia69 I would totally trade with you. But we already have. :+1:

4 Likes

@OfficialCryptoCube I pass the torch over to you now :+1:

4 Likes

Here is my NFT for trade!

8 Likes

My works that are open to barter offers are here

10 Likes

Hello again, I’m willing to trade these…

3 Likes

@GuidingRockemphasized text Hey my friend. I want to trade with you life moves for my Nft s here is my link https://rarible.com/007safak

3 Likes

People! GAS is super cheap right so get TRADING!! :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Yes. It is very cheap now. Assessable.

6 Likes

Would you be willing to trade Eternity Vader? I know you just got it. If not, that’s cool, I’ll look for something else.

2 Likes

sorry my friend. please look something else @GuidingRock

2 Likes

Thanks @NFTme I had planned on only hosting this while the other one was blocked. But if you wouldn’t mind I would love to take it over for now as I have yet to get the topic Badges. And once I get the badges someone else could take over. :+1:
Love this Topic :heart:

4 Likes

Hello & Welcome to the new hub Regulars/Newcomers Glad to see you back/here. This Topic is just like the last one but New & I’m now hosting it.The Torch has been passed down by @NFTme :fire: Thankyou. Hope that we can all find some good new art to add to our collections. Lets make some trades. :+1:
OfficialCryptoCubeMan

5 Likes

@roy42 “Catching the Light” ?
@GuidingRock “Life Moves”
@007safak “RariBoi Stoney” “Gunner” “Hodl Z” ?

3 Likes

Auction ends in 3 days, take a look please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like your art @IronArtt this piece is awesome. But even your minimum bid is way way out of my budget.
I wish you good luck and Happy NFTing. :+1:

4 Likes