Newcomers : basic courtesy

Hello,

This thread is aimed at newcomers.

First of all, search “Newcomers : Search function before creating a thread”.

Keep in mind that the forum is a civil place and there are basic rules of respect when posting, especially for the first time :slight_smile:

• Say “hi”, or “hello” or whatever greetings in your own language if you want. It’s really irritating to read a first post without basic civility.

• If you have a question, be sure it hadn’t been answered in another thread before posting. redundant threads are useless and dilute the informations. If you have a question related, ask it under the relative thread.

• “Please” and “thank you” are basic politeness.

Reminder : we are users like you who spend time to answer your questions. We are not mods nor admins. However, we commit ourselves in the community to support you, so don’t forget to listen to our advices.

Thank you for your understanding.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

26 Likes

@Sheratan can we vote you for president of rarible :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Ah ah ah no thanks ^^

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

This is refresh post.

Because peoples are sometimes entitled

1 Like

This is a refreshing post

1 Like

Bonjour !
Je comprends pas encore comment ça fonctionne mais ça va venir :+1::joy:

1 Like

Bonjour @Phmn,

Je t’invite dans ce cas à venir te présenter ici! :wink:

Je t’expliquerai volontiers plus en détail

This is a refresh post to up it.

Honestly. @Sheratan for president.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Ben, but I’m not pretentious enough for that :rofl:

Hello! I’m Onur Yolyapar, father of two boys: Atlas (7) and Hazar (1). Education expenses are really high and I want to support my children’s education and future by selling their artwork, if I can. Best wishes to all of our children and a better future for them.
Dishplater Beast is our first #NFT

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us, Onur.

I wish you the best here.

1 Like

Thank you Sheratan. I wish all of us the best. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you and I’ll keep all that in mind when posting :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome among us, @Grateful55.

Thank you for taking time to read that post :slight_smile:

Hello, seems am not the only newcomer :blush:

My account is here am waiting to get verified to publish my some of my collection but now it has been two weeks with no news :woman_shrugging:

My website and eGallery is here
My instagram is here
I haven’t believe too much in twitter in the past, now am bumping into the NFT world i understood it’s an added value to get advertised. here

Feel free to bump in to say hello :yellow_heart: :woman_artist: :art: :framed_picture:

Hi and welcome among us, @Nahlaincolors,

The verification process is hardly delayed because of the surge of newcomers (few hundreds in three weeks), so we can expect up to 4 weeks to get verified.

Your artwork is beautiful and I suggest you introduce yourself here :wink:

I wish you the best in this growing community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just take a look please

Hi, i am a newcomer, nice to meet all the member in this forum :wink:

1 Like