Hi fellow artists and newcomers,
so as to keep the forum coherent, could you please consider using the “search” function before creating a thread?
Chances are 99% that the thread you’re about to create already exists. So the result is a chaotic forum with multiple threads carrying redundant informations and forcing users who try to help and answer to repeat the same things all the time.
Redundant hot topics that do not need a new thread :
- Presenting your NFT (you can do it here, here, here or here)
- Follow for follow on Rarible, Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
- Account Verification
- NFT not showing on Rarible
- Price of gas fee/ Price of minting (go to Rarible Analytics which give you live prices for each step of a NFT’s life)
- ERC-721 vs ERC-1155
- Problems minting your NFT
- Verification confirmed but Badge doesn’t show up on your profile
and so forth…
Any redundant thread or topic for self-promotion created will be deleted without warning!
Thank you very much in advance.