Nft art is dead

yup enough said prove me wrong buy my art . Thats what I thought lol.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with death.

Death is a natural part of all things that live and so all you’re saying is NFT Art is evolving, and that’s a good thing :slight_smile:

So I feel no need to prove you wrong …

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

PS - if you don’t share your link to where one can buy your art when you post, then no-one is going to be able to buy your work anyway so, maybe the problem really isn’t NFT art … ?

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

I think the current minting mechanism for NFTs is DEAD. There needs to be a more reliable mechanism so that so many artists’ ETH isn’t wasted in minting broken NFTS…

For example, broadening the codecs for the acceptable file types. For example, I minted a video NFT recently without an issue. Yesterday, I used the same codecs to record another video for NFT, but that minting birthed a broken NFT…

There needs to be some quality control, mechanism to reclaim mining fees, or most easily, a way to simulate a minting of an NFT to test it so that the real deal won’t be a waste. It’s just too random now, and therefore, may lead to the DEATH of NFTs…

hi i agree, i mint an NFT with video file and the quality was horrible, i had to burn it!!