NFT Stuck in "Cancelling" for a week

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.15.55 PM
Also, I am having problems minting. After I upload…sign off with my wallet, the transaction seems to confirm but not post. This has been going on for weeks. Does anyone have experience with these types of issues?

For minting, typically it can take minutes to days for it to upload because of the congestion in the marketplaces right now. The same thing happens to cancelations or any other changes. Users have refreshed their wallets to try and see what happens. Depending on the wallet, there are different potential solutions.

I’d be best to get a timeline of every transaction you have made since the first failed/unposted minting or cancellation that was in place. Stating that this has been happening for weeks is unfortunately a little vague for us to understand the situation.

• How many mints and cancelations have been going on?
  • When did each occur? (Exact date, please)

Based on your only information, several transactions might be stuck in limbo until others are fully processed.
Transactions should be done one at a time or else it’s going to clog up everything and nothing seems to get done.

1 Like

Hi @gordon,

Indeed, @CoconutEspresso is right.
You can wait several days and refresh your wallet to see if your transaction is pending or not.

Be aware that it might be quite painful to wait because your money is nowhere to be found, but it shall resume soon.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Hey There!
Is there any extra fee for cancelling the sale?
or
Do I get refund for cancelling the sale?

Thank you!

No, there’s no fee for cancelling the sale and no, there’s no refund either.
Each time you spend ETH, don’t expect any kind of refund.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Okay, got it now :slight_smile: :wink:

Thank you for your reply!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome, don’t hesitate to ask @CoconutEspresso or me, we’re quite active to help newcomers :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response.

I’d be best to get a timeline of every transaction you have made since the first failed/unposted minting or cancellation that was in place. Stating that this has been happening for weeks is unfortunately a little vague for us to understand the situation.

This started on March 16.

• How many mints and cancelations have been going on? I’ve only tried to cancel one time.
  • When did each occur? (Exact date, please) The others, were not posted after a few days, and I didn’t know to look in my meta mask wallet under transactions to see what was happening. Once I started looking I say things were stuck. March 18 there was a transaction that said “Set approval for all” but it was also stuck. I think you are right, things are clogged. But they are not unclogging.

Based on your only information, several transactions might be stuck in limbo until others are fully processed.
Transactions should be done one at a time or else it’s going to clog up everything and nothing seems to get done.

Alright @gordon, let’s try one simple thing on Metamask: Resetting your account on Metamask; this will cancel all transactions.

My Account > Setting > Reset Account

Thanks. I clicked reset account. What do you recommend next. Repost?
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 12.54.18 PM Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 12.54.14 PM

From what I can tell your account itself, resetting your account didn’t fix the problem with your NFT needing to be canceled. If your account is continuing trying to cancel the NFT, then other transactions may have problems going through such as minting, which is why I suspect your minting isn’t going through…

I’m sorry, I’m not really sure what to do from here other than wait. :pensive:

Thanks. Ive been waiting for weeks, and seems to be broken. Any ideas on how to reach some type of customer support? If not, do you recommend a similar platform where I can mint more than a 1 of 1, and don’t need to be accepted?

I haven’t been able to research much about other marketplaces yet. I’ve just been trying to figure out NFTs in general. I want to mint my first piece on Rarible since I started here.

Other marketplaces I know, but I don’t know if you need to be accepted, are: Zora, OpenSea, KnownOrigin, SuperRare. There are a ton, you can google it and I’m sure you can find it and do the research.