Nft trading hub!

Anyone who is interested in trading their NFTs that they have created themselves please post a link here of your NFT that you are willing to trade! Lets get a good mix of different NFTs we can all trade with each other and expand our personal collections with different types of NFTs! I know we tend to only buy NFTs that we like on a personal level but we should also include NFTs that others may enjoy or want(for re-sell purposes) as ART is completely SUBJECTIVE. I have had some good experience so far with 2/3 successful trades (the 3rd I am still waiting on) and gas fees have been quite cheap recently so I think it’s win win for both parties. This is also a FANTASTIC way to increase exposure of your NFT that you created by having them in as many different people’s collections as possible so also think of it as a MARKETING strategy!

Please also note that I cannot be accountable for any trades within this post where there are transfer issues/delays/no-shows. Let’s keep the vibe in here POSITIVE and HONEST! Also remember to like any NFT you receive and follow your trade buddy to increase awareness and marketing for both your NFTs and profiles!

TRADING TIPS:

-OFFER NFTS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED YOURSELF WHERE THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 EDITION MINTED

-AS A COURTESY MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE THE TRADE/TRANSFER OF YOUR NFT WITHIN 24 HOURS TO YOUR TRADING PARTNER AFTER RECEIVING THEIR NFT REGARDLESS OF THE GAS FEES AS YOUR TRADING PARTNER WOULD HAVE PAID THE SAME/OR SIMILAR GAS FEES TO TRANSFER THEIR NFT TO YOU

Happy trading folks!

Here is my NFT I created available for trade if anyone is interested:

12 Likes

Hey everyone , here is my trade offer.

Check My Profile here

7 Likes

Hello @NFTme

Posting a link to my (small collection). Cheers

4 Likes

Taehyung sketch is :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Sorry, your nft is not my style.

It doesnt look like art…
Again sorry bro but good luck…

My archive
My NFTs

2 Likes

Appreciate the feedback but you do not have to trade with me only. You can trade with anyone who posts here. And no need to apologize as art is subjective so your opinion is only your opinion. Cheers.

4 Likes

@NFTme
Thank you so much!
Cheers

3 Likes

It looks like you put in a lot of hard work to finish that Taehyung sketch! I will trade you this one I created if you are interested:

3 Likes

Open to trade 1 for 1

4 Likes

I would be happy to transfer my remaining collectible to anyone who is willing to trade. My only condition is to do it with someone with a similar taste of art. I do respect all kind of NFTs here but as you know, it is quite subjective :slight_smile:

All the best!

3 Likes

Abstract animation with custom made electronic music (music producer and animator here!)
Make sure to activate audio!

4 Likes

Hello! This is a very nice piece! Since you only minted 1 edition I will offer 10 editions of my NFT to you for a trade:

2 Likes

Very unique! My offer is 10 editions of my NFT below since you had only minted 1 edition:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello @NFTme
Sent you the Taehyung’s sketch - look forward to receiving yours!!

Cheers

4 Likes

Got yours! Thank you! Check your collection now!

4 Likes

Lets trade? I will offer you 3 editions of my NFT below for 1 edition of yours since you only minted 22:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello! Is this a photograph?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like