NFTs not posting, Showing an outline of the product but the product is not going through

Hello Rarible Team,

I tried to post the same NFT twice and it has not gone through, my wallet has not been charged but I see an outline of 2 products on my account but the product is not there. If I visit the account from incognito the product does not show.

It feels like my account is having an issue this is my wallet code 0xe7fd77fa021e2d290a745278005b4026e9671a44

Can you check what is the issue?

Also, on a different note the confirmation email to my gov rarible id was in gmail spam for some reason.

Thanks for your support and I appreciate the platform!

I’m having the same issue at the moment. Payment is pending in my coinbase wallet for over an hour now. Showing a black tile on ‘my items’ page.

Once the contract gets executed, it could take up to a week in some instances for your work to actually get minted and post to your account. Typically, once the asset is available for you to send someone else in your wallet, it’s also available and displaying under your ‘my items’ in your Rarible account. For the time being, you can go to your ‘activity’ and usually you can see what you created there in advance of it actually displaying on your profile. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey guys thanks for the response!..

Thanks Hoff, much appreciated.

After doing some research I found out that this is an issue due to high gas fees… So basically when you authorize a payment and right after the gas fees goes up, it waits to go back down to the same level to execute your order.

I have not been able to post due to the crazy gas since yesterday but thats fine.

Another quick way to check is to go to your wallet and click on payments. In the CoinBase wallet its just the ethereum icon. You click on it and it shows orders pending.

Hope that helps somebody!

Happy posting

1 Like

I just figured this out too “So basically when you authorize a payment and right after the gas fees goes up, it waits to go back down to the same level to execute your order.”

Super valuable to know!

Hey All, I had this issue on two out of the four NFTs I minted, however I waited a while and they appeared. I used the Erherium Gass chart to work out the best date/time to have these minted and did them there. Possibly less traffic at these times. Hope this helps.