No verification progress

Hello. I’ve joined Rarible one month ago, minted one NFT and still not verified. How long I have to wait? Lost all motivation to go on at this platform.

Screenshot from 2021-04-17 17-50-34

5 Likes

Hi @Skazzi,

if you took the time to search through the forum, you would have read answers to your issue :

With the surge of newcomers on the NFTs market, the Rarible Teams is overwhlemed. Currently, you have to wait one month at least to get verifed. Two days ago, @Tessazalea was verified and submit on march 14. If you submitted on march 17, you will have the answer tomorrow or monday, unless there was dozens of peoples who submit the same day.

However, as you never participated here and do not have a cover photo here, it might jeopardize your verification.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

4 Likes

Thank you @Sheratan for your answer. Actually I’ve participated here at the beginning, but I don’t like sitting on forums. So I hope this will not impact too much on process. I have cover on my rarible profile, I’ll add it to forum profile as well, thanks

2 Likes

Being verifie requires being part of the forum , it takes time and they are overload with requests.
Good luck

Check My Profile here

3 Likes

thank you for advice, @MixedMedia69 !

1 Like

I messed up big time lol – just wanted to go through the verification process to what it looks like and didn’t realize that it immediately sends it for review. Is there any chance to contact the rarible support and ask them to discard my verification request since it is obviously not complete.

Cheers and all the best

1 Like

Hi and welcome amonge us, @Cannabits_Cartel.

Unfortunately, the answer is no :frowning_face:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Shit! haha

But: If I won’t get verified, I can just try it again, right? It’s just a few weeks wasted with my failed attempt now. :weary:

1 Like

Oh, and thank you for the warm welcome and the quick answer. :smiley:

You’re welcome.

At this point, I think you’ll have to wait at least 2 monthes to get verified, unless the bot which does the first scan reject you immediately.

Uh that’s interesting. Tell me more about it, Sheratan. Because actually I had similar ‘problems’ like @Cannabits_Cartel. In my case I saw that the questionnaire wasn’t completed when I got a message that said: ‘you’re gonna hear from us via mail.’

1 Like

Okay @forester,

there are several requirements to get verified (I won’t do the recap, it’s too long).

It seems that several users received immediately a mail to decline their verification few hours after submission, which suppose a bot was involved.

For the others, we have to wait that a true human check our profile. Then he decides if yes or not we get verified. More users = longer waiting line = longer delay to get an answer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah cool: well that was new to me. I didn’t get an answer shortly after - so I guess, hope, I’m in the humanly verified pool. Thank you for your explaination!

2 Likes

Here’s a tip :wink:

Go to your Rarible profile, and edit your profile

You’ll see if you have the button “verification in progress” spinning around :smiley:

1 Like

If this goes to me: yeah thanks, actually I see a wheel spinning :slight_smile: hopefully not to long anymore :slight_smile: wish you the same - see you are very active in this community. This is a huge benefit for beginners like me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always happy to help and support my fellow artists :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the help peepz. :slight_smile: Already love this community! <3

1 Like

Haha - welcome to rarible :wink:

:mushroom: pick mushrooms fresh from the woods :mushroom:

1 Like

Sheratan is almost right… according to several cases here I would say that there is no specific rules unless to stay patient and continue producing your good art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I joined lately and still not verified so its good to be here on the forum to learn whats going on and follow the community and the updates. Here is my profile: https://rarible.com/mbarnes?tab=collectibles, I follow for follow on Instagram @maha_barnes_

Cheers
Maha

1 Like