Oh hey ... I got verified

… around nine weeks for me but to be honest, I don’t remember the date I applied :man_shrugging:

It seems there’s a run on verification at the mo so hang in there my yet to be verified friends (is there anyone left now?)

:slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

hey congrats ! krass ! :rainbow: :heart: :kissing_heart: !

5 Likes

Thanks Obi Wan; it’s a strangely satisfying feeling finding oneself in searches :grin:

5 Likes

Oh congratulations, Steve!!!

So happy for you !

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
:champagne: :champagne: :champagne:
:clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend, it seems it’s all happening right now :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m still waiting, about 9 or 10 weeks now. We’ll see what happens!

3 Likes

Congratz my bro. Let’s eat some tomato soup :tada::champagne::tomato:

3 Likes

Congtrats dear!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow: :fire:

2 Likes

I sent an email about an unrelated issue and tagged at the end about my wait period

Here’s the address I used: support@rariblecom.zendesk.com

2 Likes

Thanks brother - I’m onto the cocktails still life now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Venus_Sora :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeh I emailed them a couple of days ago, I just got a response saying a verification agent is looking into it but heard nothing since :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That’s exactly how mine went - waited a few days for email reply then had to wait a few more days for verification and it happened last night Aus time so it sounds like you’re getting yours soon too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here ms hoping dude :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Might you need to add more socials to your profile such as twitter or insta? I’m pretty sure that’s a verification necessity - to show you have work out there and you’re not a fake

3 Likes

Congrats @SMARTPopArtist :partying_face: WooHoo!
@JRH I am also yet to be Verified. But have high hopes for my Review. :+1:

3 Likes

For some reason I thought you already were :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah it feels like it been forever to me but it Hasn’t actually been that long my time should be coming up soon. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Congrats! Still waiting to get verified myself but fingers crossed.

Well done and wishing you great success!

2 Likes

It’s not a necessity, but they say you will have more chance of being verified if you have them. I don’t have either, or Facebook even.

But I have seen a lot of verified accounts that don’t have any social media attached, just a website.

My disapproval of social media and the way it is changing our society and younger generations is very strong, so If I fail to be verified, so be it, that will be the end of the road for me.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes