Pay 0 Gas for Nft Transfer

I know you are excited as you won’t be paying any transaction fees. However, you had to see this post to click on this description. Unfortunately, no such technology is available yet. The good news is that we can fix this problem hand in hand. This community will someday be as big as Instagram and one day hundreds of thousands or even millions of people will see this explanation. So don’t stop and follow me at the link below and share your nft link. I know you can make it one day too. Come on, no stopping. share your art. As Atatürk said: “A nation without art has lost one of its lifebloods.”

3 Likes

Neden olmasın!
Why not :+1:t2:

Nft
Instagram

1 Like

Sounds great , 0 gas fees

1 Like

you are a headline-writing genius.

2 Likes

Mustafa Kemal’e canımız feda bro
0x99a6c0d690c90b93dd02ccc6a4c884fc9c0429f1

1 Like

Aynen öyle bro. Güzel satışların olsun

Bana bura az balon gibi geldi, umarım bir kaç resim satarım verification tamamlandığında

burada iyi satis yapilabiliyor ama verification olmadan ana sayfaya cikmak imkansiz ve iteminiz satin alinirken kocaman bir ‘buying from an unverified artist’ yazisi cikiyor. sari tikli cool cocuklarin arasina katilmak lazim

Welcome to the forum ,what language is that?

Check My Profile here

Obviously, Turkish :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

:thinking: and here is the question , how are u familiar with that ?

Check My Profile here

Well, I’m a scholar, so I’m familiar with various written alphabets even without speaking the language :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Cos it is ural altai language root like as finnish. Even Turkish is one of the more speaking lanhuage in world.
English spanish turkish

Thanks, Turkish :)) special characters give it away I guess

Sounds good, are people actually doing this?