Photography - NFT's

This thread is a for photographers to share their NFT’s! Feel free to share your work and ask any questions :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

feel free to check out my works on opensea.io shittits yes I know my name is unforgettable .

1 Like

Just give them time everyone just as the past has shown CRYPTO is yet to fully grasp the world , but with banks getting involved lol it will become the norm. I was angry at first but there’s a lot to learn and take in . As for ethereum fees those are do to payments made to the programmer’s who write the contracts(KEYS) into block chain so this cost a ton of electric fees and overhead eq. fees so as these mining farms grow and crypto creations grow with time we will see a change and we will all be apart of the begging . Remember 2020 forever because this is the future of art and These creators of Rarible are to thank that we get to join them. So thanks . I don’t know much but I do know my art is valuable along with my friendship so feel free to replay as im learning too. Thanks apologies for my bad grammar I Have a Traumatic brain injury

1 Like

I am a portrait photographer and I did wonder why there wasn’t more photography work out there. I considered putting some of my portraits up but have a whole bunch of collage work that is better linked, I think that seams to be what is working best well especially on here anyway.

3 Likes

Well said! And my grammar is pretty ass too :sweat_smile:

I checked out your work and really liked the two square format tokens you created from what appears to be 120mm film? I have only been able to create two collectables with low risk images I don’t feel to attached to. Here is one of them --> [Blue Horizon] (https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:267158:0x7634ee6cb9d7fccae8306fc6ff95dd335e157a05)

2 Likes

It definitely seems to be more popular among collectors however their is something to be said about being a pioneer within this space related to your stand alone photography.

2 Likes

I am a Fashion and Fine Art Photographer based in Holland, MI. I am in the process of tokenizing my work as of today. Fumbling my way around this but looking forward to sharing the process and my work as well. Revamping my current website but much of my work can be viewed at www.flickr.com/brookepennington in the meantime. My Rarible name is P3nnington. Please be patient with me for being a total newb at this stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello all. What a interesting time we live in. Finally did some more reading/listening about this new frontier, and I’m here. Just created my first NFT today, but plan on adding some great photos as time goes. Looking forward to seeing others works/shots. User name is Corban, not much now, besides my first endeavor (which is beyond special to me), but you can see a cool sky in the profile banner!

2 Likes

Hi Andrew et al…
Also a photographer (mostly B&W film, self developed) and recently minted my first tokens as an experiment.
I mostly use vintage cameras, 35mm and medium format, and find the return to basics focuses the eye on the true meaning of each image, at least for me as the subjective controller.
Please feel free and welcome to browse a small selection of my work on
www.workof.art
and of course here on rarible at https://rarible.com/workof_art

4 Likes

BTW, forgot to ask, but has anyone figured out how list tokens as “photography” rather than the default “art” category? I had assumed it would be an option during the mint/upload process but seemingly no…

5 Likes

No clue - have been wondering myself :frowning:

2 Likes

After paying all that gas $, I hope I could recover at least that! Here is my first NFT from the tens of thousands of photos I have from all over the world.

7 Likes

YES your work is what I was hoping to see more of! - Love the negatives and happy to see they are appropriately priced for their value.

I don’t know how to get the photography tag but I’m guessing it comes as your profile unlocks more features through earning a higher status.

2 Likes

Photographer background here also! Most of the images in Market Place seem like Digital Art as opposed to strait photograph. I feel I need to up my “editing” to put movement in my images and be more creative with editing.

3 Likes

I have well over 60k photos in my LR library - wish it were cheaper to get them on here.

1 Like

That’s a really amazing photo much respect . I fallow the proper people on youtube.com I believe they film live there epic place to see . keep[= it up just read and read is all I can say . I literally have made this a 24/7 habits which is a major break from the worlds lies . The art is just so real and amazing .

1 Like

I don’t think this qualifies as photography, but all my mints are made only from a single picture I took.
Here is my first mint and the original photograph!

8 Likes

Still loving working off a B&W photo - nice shots too!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So excited to see this thread. I just posted my first piece today! I’d love to know what you all think. https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:305661:0xbba6a73e8f00f738706d4c9588ccc2744d7c359d?
Instagram/Twitter/Rarible: @nonfungphoto

2 Likes