Problem with declined message from email

Hello guys!
I just have declined verification:

But I dont have any message from my mail (inbox/spam)

my rarible account: https://rarible.com/fruits
Please help

Hi and welcome among us, @HappyFruits,

this issue has been answered in numerous threads.

Currently, some users report that they never receive any e-mail. It’s a bug and the Rarible TEams are working on it.

I wish you the best here.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Thanks! But How I’ll know what is reason of decline? :slight_smile:

Even if I’m a user like you, I may tell you why :

• you provided one social media link when two are required (FB, IG or a personal website).
  • your Twitter is fairly inactive and you didn’t share the Rarible verification Tweet (not required but appreciated when you have a Twitter)
  • no cover image nor user card background when it’s required.
  • not participating in the forum at all when it’s required.

I guess you have the explanation now.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Hey @HappyFruits, sorry to hear you were not successful in your verification process, have a read of this and it might give you some answers:

https://rarible.medium.com/verification-on-rarible-demystified-4d2ce51e92ae

I can see a couple of things though - it seems you don’t have a second social account (e.g. Insta) listed on your profile page; your Twitter account says it was created just this month and considering that users here have been waiting five weeks or more for verification it is likely you set the account up after you applied and one of the fundamental things asked of users for verification is that they have a history of social media engagement that goes beyond the minimal

So, although you didn’t receive an email, my sense is you were declined right there for that lack of social media presence. Have a read of the link I send you and you’ll probably be able to answer your question yourself

Good luck :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

Haha! @Sheratan seems we were both writing at the same time :smiley:

1 Like