Promote your NFT (advice)

If you want to sell NFTs you need to promote promote promote.

1. Tell everyone you know about your NFT.
  2. Call everyone on your phone and tell them about your NFT.
  3. Send an email to everyone on your list and link them to your NFT.
  4. The most powerful tool is your social media account. POST POST POST your NFTs and let the world know what you are up too.

I hope this helps. Now go and promote your NFT art.

14 Likes

Ok, will do. thank you! here is my little corner, check it out.

1 Like

Its something I’m not comfortable with. I always ignore people on social media who are too aggressive with their promotions. I miss the times when doing a good job was enough. This one is mine.

10 Likes

Yes that make me uncomfortable too :sweat_smile:
If you want to see my QR CODE SERIE there it is :

1 Like

Yes, sir! Here is my 3d animation of an angry bunny shooting some ETH.

4 Likes

Heres my first one!! I cant wait to post more! but i told myself I wouldnt post more till i sold my first one! <3

6 Likes

Thank you for the advice, here is mine… let us follow each other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are so right, it depends a lot on promotion since there is a lot to see :slight_smile: thanks!
here is mine

2 Likes

Heyy, great advice (I’ll keep it in mind). Here’s one of my first NFTs here, lmk what you think🤙🏻

https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:551660:0xa7ff2e3c30b4fdb983c8a15797086e37cf486c65

2 Likes

I created my first NFT and the audio doesn’t work! Can you check for me? Otherwise, it’s just a picture of me smh.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello and welcome among us, @Jsanchez,

for me, your video’s length is 0.00 seconds so it doesn’t upload properly.

I wish you the best here.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve fixed the issue.

1 Like

I lowered the prices on everything I have listed, please have a look. Hope you like them!

2 Likes

You may want to take a look.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support and advice. I post here one of my Play Sunny the others are on my profile

1 Like

Hola, I removed my previous post cuz I burned the NFT. So here is another to fill the void…

Rarible
IG
FB
YouTube
Soundcloud
Twitter
1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @AI_generation,

I wish you the best here :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, can you explain why my reply is getting removed? Is it not allowed to share my NFT’s on a ‘promote your NFT’ blog?

1 Like

No it’s because you’re new. It will stop in a few days