Quantum Contracts and exchanging real world assets

Hi Guys!
My name is Chase and NFTs are what I have been waiting for! I’m excited to tell you about quantum language technology, why its so awesome and why I believe it will one day be the standard of correctness for all contracts, business proposals, affidavits, ordinances, treaty’s, trusts etc…

But first, I have a background as a Cryptologic Linguist and communication security expert of 15 years and have tremendous amount of experience with encryption and decryption of communication. Which is why I find Quantum Grammar so intriguing.

First off, why I’m so excited about it. Correct-Sentence-Structure-Communication-Parse-Syntax-Grammar or Quantum Grammar for short is a language technology that functions with zero ambiguity on a 1:1 one word one meaning scale. For example a sentence like The chicken is ready to eat carries a level of encryption because it can mean multiple things like the chicken is hungry and is going to eat or that the chicken has been cooked and is ready to be consumed…
THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES TO OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION. THE AMBIGUITY ALLOWS FOR ARGUMENTS TO FORM. NO AMBIGUITY=NO DISAGREEMENT. GOT IT?
Yes its a very subtle example of encryption however this is where we see most fraudulent use of language in contracts. Parts of speech change the meaning of the words when the human uses subjective interpretation to try and comprehend the meaning and then we see the problem of miscommunication/misunderstanding then arguments, lawyers get involved, court happens you lose money.

Quantum Contract Authority(QCA) is an organization that certifies the use of quantum language in contracts as the authority for documenting and specifying the exchange of real world assets.

The language technology Correct-Sentence-Structure-Communication-Parse-Sytax-Grammar functions by reducing the contract to the lowest common denominatorby eliminating parts of speech like verbs, adverbs, adjective, past/future tense prepositions…etc.

For example, the Statue of Liberty exists in a state of fiction. Liberty, the noun is intangible an excluded from quantum grammar.

In a quantum contract the statue of liberty is reduced to just the physical object of the statue. If we give this Statue a point in space we now have two dimensions of correctness that make the fact.

Anyway I’m just droning on now. If you would like to know more and have questions let me know.

Thanks,
Check out the example on my page

4 Likes

love, love, love, love, love this; and it’s a genuine pleasure to acknowledge your existence

1 Like

Thanks!! So excited!!!

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts for years of dealing with missunderstanding and wrong interpretations.

NFTs are not well understood yet but will become the standard in so many industries…

2 Likes