The description of the resource allocation structure of the DAO community includes an allocation of a part of the funds for funding ambassadors. For my team, this sounded like an exciting opportunity to contribute to the community in a meaningful way.
We want many people to be able to build teams and invite new artists to the platform. This will be a new structure in DAO Rarible.
Problem / Opportunity:
The community does not have a function to encourage teams that attract vivid personalities to release their collections on Rarible, but not on other sites.
Main stages of financing and payments
Pay N number of tokens for each attracted collector provided that a team or a person, with which the cooperation was carried out, is indicated when exhibiting an art object on the platform.
Then the team sends to the community group a report on the work performed together with the collector to show what stages and costs were incurred by both parties: the collector and the team.
Total payment: $USD, complete upon delivery of phases. The first milestone should have a maximum amount of funding of $X. Each subsequent deliverable should have a maximum amount of $Y to ensure teams are held accountable.
HOWEVER: the main decision remains with the members of the DAO community.
An example of our work: At the current stage, our team attracted a collector: MAXIM, www.maximart.co.uk; 0x0d3a3c78d434f127f490b612bdc2c56e5cb7bdf1
The funds will be spent on attracting people with a dominant name from different fields: actors, artists, singers, and athletes, as well as for full support before creating their collection on the Rarible platform.
About our team members:
· Danila Vinogradov: I am from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, who actively participates in the life of the Rarible community. I was engaged in the promotion of projects, namely, started with a simple campaign and ended up with the introduction of new functions and technologies in scientific laboratories. I have been engaged in the creation and development of projects on the Ethereum blockchain.
· Valerie Lavrova, MA, contemporary art specialist and private art consultant. She is a current Christie’s client liaison specialist, previously working for Sotheby’s and other renowned art institutions (art galleries, fairs and art start ups). Valerie helps art collectors worldwide source and acquire art and has an extensive experience in art advising and assisting in diversifying art investment portfolios.
Our project will attend weekly community calls, and provide updates on our milestones as we make progress. If we can’t fulfill our commitment, funds will be returned to Rarible DAO. We will also work with community members to ensure updates are distributed through the Rarible communication channels.
How we plan to serve the Rarible DAO:
Our active involvement in digital art yields good results. We want to connect the Rarible platform with popular artists, musicians, and athletes, i.e. to attract and accompany them before their collections are released on the platform.
Why should Rarible DAO fund this?
· The Rarible platform is actively popularized, which gives a great advantage over other digital trading platforms.
· Drawing of attention from new development teams that want to take part in expanding the scale of Rarible.
· Having our own team to attract cool NFT creators is awesome !!!
· We want to be an example for other teams like ours.
Our goal is to help build a diverse ecosystem with Eric and other DAO members. This promotes the development of an authentic and emerging culture that can be based on the Rarible platform. After approval, we are ready to start the trial period.