Rarible collectible gadget

Dear collectors and artists of Raible :pray: I have designed this object and 3D printed it, with a yellow elastic resin, you would like to have it on your crypto desk?
Each copy will have a progressive numbering from 1 to 50 imprinted on the model, so as to make each object unique :wink:
Now that my profile has been verified :star_struck: I would like to contribute to the community with this project as well

RariLow3D

12 Likes

Its very Cool I would like one. How do we get one?

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: your copy # 1 of 50 will be yours :clap: :clap: :clap:
Right now I am collecting the first positive results as soon as I have reached the 10 interested parties I will contact you and give you all the information :nerd_face:
Thank you very much for your interest in this project :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool, well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome @albeat :+1: I love it :heart: Thank you for your Awesome contribution.
Rari Cube I Love Cubes

2 Likes

Cube Rari I Love Cubes this gadget seems to be made especially for you :blush:

1 Like

I don’t exactly know what you plan to do with all your cubes, but it’s clear that you’re a dude who appreciates a good cube.

4 Likes

Very impressive, I like what you’ve done there.

2 Likes

Very cool idea I’d like one as well :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

yes please. How long did it take to print?

2 Likes

Lol @Kingwen Sell them of course :ice_cube:

Mr. Clunk right now I am collecting the first positive results as soon as I have reached the 10 interested parties I will contact you and give you all the information :nerd_face:
Thank you very much for your interest in this project.
You are currently the 2nd user interested :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Dear RDT right now I am collecting the first positive results as soon as I have reached the 10 interested parties I will contact you and give you all the information :nerd_face:
You are currently the 3° user interested :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Ms. @FaithGrace If the interest continues to be so hot I will go to print very soon. Right now I am collecting the first positive results as soon as I have reached the 10 interested parties I will contact you and give you all the information :nerd_face:
You are currently the 5° user interested :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

I thought I was number two … :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@SMARTPopArtist forgive me I thought from your message that it was just an appreciation :pray: not that you were interested in getting a copy :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I will keep you updated and for the moment I will connect you to the 6th copy :wink:

1 Like

That’s easily done; it does sort of come across only as appreciation tho :slight_smile:

Thank you, you are very kind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lets up this thread. How are there not more people interested in this Gadget. This Cube Rari is Awesome. :+1: :ice_cube: @albeat

2 Likes

Thanks for the support @OfficialCryptoCube :+1:I want to reward you with another image that you can use if you want …

Next week I make a new article to promote the Cube Rari :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes