Rarible support contact?

@KENOBI … I’ve been trying to figure Dischord out for the last day, and have no idea what it does, haha.

Thanks!

1 Like

@KENOBI… Plus there’s this, posted 3/11/21 … this form is also asking for the wallet address that it’s not accepting.

“We will no longer be allowing the creation of new support tickets via Discord. All existing tickets will be dealt with and closed but new tickets won’t be created on discord.

Any support request will need to go through our new Support Request form which can be found on https://rariblecom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The support team will also be working hard to create a comprehensive knowledge base for common issues & questions.”

1 Like

Try this @coolvader:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

3 Likes

Yeah @SMARTPopArtist,

that’s the form I was talking about that won’t accept my wallet address.

I copied the address directly from the ‘receive’ section of my wallet…

2 Likes

I just tested it for you @coolvader and it worked fine (i.e. no issue with wallet address)

I sent a redundant support rquest and everything went through so is it possible there’s an issue on your end?

I’m of the ‘see-if-it’s-plugged-in’ brigade so would like to look at everything you’re doing seeing as there’s no issue with the support form

Can you try it in a different browser or on a different computer? Have you got any pop-up or ad blocker installed? Y’know, things like that is where I’d start

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

I literally did not see this post!

@SMARTPopArtist didn’t see what post?

I’ve never downloaded any adblockers, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Gonna try on my iPad.

That one :slight_smile: Although, it doesn’t impair the test I did for you

have you been trying it on your phone and if so are you Android or iOS?

Just tried on my IPad as well, didn’t work…

So weird.

Coinbase wallet isn’t for desktops either, wtf!?!

Oh there’s something - you’re not using a MetaMask wallet?

Dude, I appreciate your help so much.
Thank you…

But what does that mean?

Oh my pleasure my friend; if we can get you to where you need to be that would be awesome :slight_smile:

So, “what does that mean” - it means, are you trying to connect with your Coinbase wallet or your MetaMask wallet (assuming you have one)?

@SMARTPopArtist… Right, sorry.

I have no idea what a metamask wallet is, or how it relates to this.

I’m happy to google it and try and figure it out, maybe you could point me in the right direction?

Cheers!

@SMARTPopArtist I just assumed coinbase was a metamask.

OK, MetaMask is just another type of wallet similar to Coinbase

I have both because the Wyre network on MetaMask (Wyre is where you’re supposed to be able to use your bank account to buy ETH that goes into your MetaMask wallet) is totally and utterly shit; and they’re a company that refuses to believe it is the problem so it will never get fixed

So, I use MetaMask as my wallet for Rarible. Technically, you should be able to use whichever wallet is tied to your Rarible account. But in order for me to get ETH into my MetaMask/Rarible account, I have to buy with Coinbase and then transfer to MetaMask so that I can mint, It’s not pretty but hey - scars are a sign of life

So I’m wondering if the issue for you is the coinbase … I know it shouldn’t be but I also know that Rarible have been refusing .crypto addresses (!!!) as a valid URL so I’m wondering if your problem is in some way tied to that - i.e. does Rarible have a problem with the Coinbase wallet at the moment?

If so, why don’t you DM me the problem you’re having (including your wallet address) and I’ll put in the request on your behalf? I know it’s not the superfix we need but it might be a workaround until we figure out what’s going on

In the meantime, maybe set up a MetaMask account and link it to both your Coinbase and your Rarible …?

1 Like

@SMARTPopArtist dude. Thank so incredibly much!

I know free time is a precious commodity, and I greatly appreciate you spend yours by helping me.

I’ll be in touch if it doesn’t work.

All the best. Cheers!

Hey no worries - it’s a break from my cats savaging me :slight_smile:

Good luck, here if you need me

2 Likes

@SMARTPopArtist haha, I know the feeling.
My old cat Jonathan was a Brooklyn Thug, haha!

Quick question: should I create a new metamask account or do I import the coinbase account?

It seems you don’t yet have a MM account so there’s no reason that you shouldn’t have one; if it’s not too late, use it as your source wallet address and see if that helps with you getting your support address (remembering that it needs to be connected to your Rarible account

2 Likes

Hello @coolvader,

This will also help you Quick Guide to Getting Verified

and watch this guy on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8RzNYPEM8c&list=PLtaTxX6hQacMlD6ewJdr9Nf5DeJDnQv28
He helped learn how to rock this world. plus you need to live in here for a little while and read. so much good info here and support.

your cool kids club member,
AKA ChAmBo

1 Like