Rarible Verification Request accepted

Hello,

Yesterday I received this email from Rarible, so I check platform and my avatar was already with the verified badge.

Drumroll… You’ve been verified on Rarible! Congratulations. You deserved it!***
Now, go and rock it.***

Note that the badge is not the key to success on the marketplace :slight_smile: Tell the world about your art, be active in the community, spread the word. Good luck!***

By the way, when I try to enter in my collection or profile, now shows me this message:

This user or item has been temporarily blocked from public access

If you think that it was blocked by mistake, please let us know support@rarible.com

So, will be possible if someone or admin can help me? Perhaps is one issue of the platform?
I happened at same time that I receive my badge after 2 weeks checking.

Will appreciate if someone can check and tell me something.
Thanks in advance for your attention,

Regards!

Hi @Steampunk_Art - Congratulations on receiving your Verified badge. I’ve been working hard to achieve the same and I’m hoping to earn mine soon (fingers crossed). That said, I would register and submit your issue here: https://rariblecom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us in the same way you did here in the community. On the @rarible discord recently they posted to submit requests such as this through their zendesk.

This will help ensure your issue gets queued on their side in a more effective way than having to manage a giant email inbox. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Hello hoff_therecord,

Thanks a lot for your words, already I tried to contact in different ways but not this one that you told me. Will try for see if I can get success and unblock my collection for everyone can see it.

I appreciate a lot your help, and I hope you get verified very soon, not doubt in post here when you have the "badget :slight_smile:

Regards!

2 Likes

Hello again,

Link that you provided me is working for you? I have issues for load rarible website and this link that seems external too.

Regards!

Good Morning @Steampunk_Art - Yes, it is an internal link to their Zendesk.com account. You’ll have to sing up before you can submit through that channel. Unless something has changed, it should work for you. Let me know.

2 Likes

Hello again,

Yes, it is working, was one issue of my internet connection.
By the way, for your information, when you send one email to support@rarible.com is automatically added to this system, cos I entered and saw my emails converted “as tickets”, so they already have my report in his Zendesk system.

As curiosity, I found a way for see my NFTs bloqued, using one viewer, link is here:
https://tools.gravityenterprises.co.za/#/Viewer

Of course, is just for see but still “Blacklisted” in the Rarible platform (not in opensea)

I hope they can check soon this, cos I not have idea why they blocked, as these NFTs are original from author, even we will send one phisical artwork if someone buy the BFT.

Regards!

1 Like

This is great information and thank you for letting me know. I’ll keep you posted on my pending verification. Looking forward to seeing your work my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow - https://eduardovidal.net/

Your work is absolutely amazing! I love it. Nicely done.

3 Likes

I viewed your Artworks too and really love them. Congratulations @Steampunk_Art

This is my last NFT here and my profile

1 Like

Hello JoolianArt,

Thanks a lot for your words, just still little worried cos days are passing and I have all the collection disabled (other users can not see)

Lets see if soon support guys can help me or give me a solution for enable again all my NFTs.

1 Like

Hello Steampunk_Art, yes, i know it too, what it means to be unverified, as I still have today this unverified status as a relative new member here at Rarible. Without having the ability to show our Artworks for the whole Rarible Community and for the World as many of us still have the same situation: “unverified”.

However I really believe, that really good artworks and artists will shine - as you - it does not matter, how long it takes. I have found here such a lot of brilliant artworks and talented artists - so patience will work work everyone and Rarible is really a top service and community as well. I like it very much, even as ‘unverified’ … :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my latest NFT here and my profile

3 Likes

Very well said @JoolianArt - couldn’t have written it better myself.

2 Likes

I too was blown away by your creations Steampunk_Art. I do believe your work will be an easy sell. I would definately adorn my home, and by proxy effect my mood with your art. Love it.

Best,

Isabellish

Krypto Beauties Collection

1 Like