Search not finding exact term

Why is it that searching my username or even the title of my 1st NFT, only displays completely unrelated results that do not even contain the specific terms?

It is impossible for me to ask someone to search for my username or title of my nft, even if included in quotes to find the exact specific wording.

Neither my account of my NFT show up.

On that note, how can someone get actual exposure on the site?

4 Likes

Getting the same problem.

3 Likes

Same problem. Best of luck to get Rarible to reply.

2 Likes

Are you verified? I believe you or your work can’t be found in the search bar until you account is verified. You should still be able to find your collectible on https://opensea.io/ though.

I have the same problem and I’m still waiting for verification.

2 Likes

hi everyone, im having the same issue. And i dont understand how to get verified without all that website and all the social media. Did you manage to solve anything?

3 Likes

First you have to pay lots of gas fee to send your NFT and then you have to wait for rarible.com’s approval for verification which takes for ever! Shitty system.
I think they immediately approve only famous people’s accounts so they can sell their nfts for tons of ETH.
Ordinary people’s NFTs can’t be seen in the search results, nice work.
Thank you for the perfect (!) search system.

2 Likes

Hi @Nft.Art,

this is a tasteful way to enter the community.
Maybe a “hi” or a “hello” and introducing yourself would have been appreciated, especially for your first post.

While I understand your frustration, I would say no, they don’t only approve famous peoples. Some users here are very famous in their fields, yet they wait for approval without complaining.

And if you had dug in the forum by using the search function, you would know why your NFTs are not visible. (tip : it’s linked to the fact you’re not verified).

If many crooks and non-artists didn’t feel the urge to post BS NFT hoping for a big amount of cash, you would have been verified sooner. So blame the hyenas, but not the Rarible team who verify each account one by one and not with a bot.

Have a great day.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

I have gotten denied about 4 times for verification. The email denial states that my profile is not complete, but it is. I submitted a support ticket, but if I get no response or make no progress in next 3 days, I am giving up on rarible and using another site to mint the many art pieces I am looking to mint.

Just read my answer about your ridiculous statement that your profile is complete!

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.