Selfish, selfpromo hype

This is a reverse, reverse, reverse manipulative, selfish, self promo thread.

Hello, I’m kind of losing hope that my only NFT is even reaching people :expressionless:

Can I get some hype around it?

I’m not asking/begging you to buy it, DOH.
Just give it a heart if you truly love it or share it somewhere, it is free!
(Imagine how noble is to be an artist that shares other peoples stuff) - such hipster, much unique.
Your family, friends and followers will instantly value you more.

If nobody else loves you, I might.
Cheers.
<3

10 Likes

hyper hyper ! Love Love :two_hearts:
this up!

3 Likes

5 Likes

!!! Thank you for making the first bid ever in my human history so far. !!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s a process gif of one of my illustration cards. This one and others can be purchased at my Rarible page. I hope you like it! Thank you.

Journey
2 Likes

Bumping this before @KENOBI steals it :smiley:

3 Likes

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 is that enough?

2 Likes

It is never enough :)))

1 Like

listed for sale at 1ETH = $2300
now 1 ETH is $3119 :smiley:
nobody will ever Bin a 3200$ item. :expressionless:

1 Like

Yep, that’s why setting realistic prices is important :slight_smile:

My Fantasy NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

How can you tell that my item’s price is not realistic? :open_mouth:
I’m the artist and I could have up and downs in my thoughts, but you are an observer.
HOW DARE YOU!
You can not evaluate the price of my art, now with your reply people will have doubts and they will never bid on it and I will have to sue you for destroying the authority and price of my art :expressionless:

1 Like

I can only forgive you if you bit more than 150$ :smiley:

I didn’t say your price was unrealistic :wink: why do you feel targeted ? :smiley:

I said, it’s important to set a price which ETH variations won’t impact too much, that’s my point :slight_smile:

I wish I was that rich to bid 150 $ :stuck_out_tongue:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

I’m trying to dramatize things here.
I will never forgive you.

2 Likes

Drama, diva, this forum is becoming a telenovelas! love it!

2 Likes

TAKE CARE! YOU MIGHT BREAK THE HEART! :broken_heart:
(Body seems unclear?)

1 Like

I don’t wanna get in between your little fight … keep on, continue :crazy_face: Just wanted to know from @Sheratan what you mean by “a price which ETH variations won’t impact too much”.
Was wondering on prices as well. Find it hard to find a “good price”. If it’s too low people won’t buy it because the gas fee is higher than the price, right?

Well… i mean ok it’s rotating (0.5 Ë) plus it’s 3D (another 0.5 Ë), but it’s not a skull (-0.3 Ë) and it has not the face of Elon Musk (-0.3 Ë). So I would summarize it to 0.4 ETH.
greetings

1 Like