Service Fee "Help me, I'm Newbie"

why does the service fee follow the price I set, not from someone else’s bid?
the someone else’s bid is under from my price but I’ll accept it, but I saw the text under the “accept” button that the service fee follows the price I set, not the bid price

Help me Please.

1 Like

Hi @arzenaers,

I have already answered under your first post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @arzenaers, aside from what @Sheratan said, can I add that it’s quite difficult to a reader to extract exactly what it is you are referencing here

I get that English might not be your first language, and that’s fine, so can I suggest if that is indeed the case that you follow through from your words with some pictures, or a profile at least

Please, always include a link to what you need help with and also always, always, read your requests and ask yourself if you were a person coming across a post like this for the first time, would you understand what is being requested?

And, welcome :wink:
___________________________________________________________________________-
Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 21.30.45

Someone bid my NFT, but the service fee follow my price, not his bid.

1 Like

The service fee is a percentage. It doesn’t mean they will debit 1084.26$ but they will debit 2.5% of 1084.26$

Right

So it seems my message wasn’t very clear - please provide an actual, literal, link to the work in question

As for the image you just gave, I literally have no idea whether or not your asking price is 0.08 WETH and/or whether or not the bid was for 0.308 ETH … I have no clue, no idea, so how can I help you?

And as for “Someone bid my NFT, but the service fee follow my price, not his bid” seriously, what is this saying?

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

I know, but if I accept the bid on 0,08, what will happen?

1 Like

You will pay a gas fee according to the ETH fees which are currently around 60$, and Rarible will take 2.5% of your 0.08 ETH.

oh I see, means nothing to do with 2.5% of the price I charge (0.3 eth)

it means you’ll touch 0.2925 ETH minus the gas fees

1 Like