Share one interesting NFT that you have minted

I’m open to purchasing NFTs from the right type of creator - Show me what you’ve got!
#nft #nftart #nftcollector
acd12

29 Likes

Hello @acdell,

what kind of art are you lloking for?

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

I will know what kind of art I am looking for when I see it my friend!

6 Likes

Ok, thank you for your answer!

I wish you the best!

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

My first NFT which I minted last night, thanks

1 Like

Check Here or visit my Store

Funny nft

1 Like

Maybe given yours is featuring a guitarist, you’re into music nft’s??

1 Like

I personally am into rock and roll music

2 Likes

I thought as much… :wink:

3 Likes

Ahoy there! If you are interested in ‘Bob Ross style’ wet on wet oil paintings, check out my first NFT.
Rarible – Create, sell or collect digital items secured with #blockchain

Hi, my name is Ivy and I am a 21 year old artist. I primarily do illustrations of people & pets! I work in primarily in digital and watercolor. Australian shepherds are my specialty! I have experience with game development, food illustration, landscapes, fully illustrated backgrounds, anthro art, DND art, and can draw in a variety of styles. I have been doing art my entire life,

This is my first NFT piece! I am looking for my first collector. I mainly do pet portrait commissions to make a living.‬ I do creative freelance work full time though.

Current price‬
‪Ξ 0.38 ETH‬
An Australian shepherd I would put my life on the line for

Here are my links!

Link tree: https://linktr.ee/ivyfox_photography

For some reason, I have been unable to upload a header or change my avatar on rarible. I am also pending verification, and am not sure if that has to do with it,

7 Likes

If you are interested in vaporwave, here is one of my new artworks!
https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:141923:0xc8b8d4ffcc5e09a1a98f74aae675e6a435ce89ff
It’s inspired by the Kafka memorial statue in prague (good old times when you coud still travel…) :smiley:

6 Likes

@acdell: Here you go sweetheart:

3 Likes

Thanks for checking out my work! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
-TTR

2 Likes

I make this inexpensive but fun card series commemorating all the crazy headlines I see about the whole NFT scene. I tried to combine my own art with a meme-kind of feel.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m doing two

This is so cool! I love the idea. Did anything in particular inspire it?

Hello everyone! nice to be here.
Sharing my first NFT here - Inspired by BTS Taehyung (“V”) - so i find it interesting!

I’m a young aspiring design student (still at school). i like to collage and experiment w/ photos :slight_smile:
Hope to get all the love and support! Looking forward to contributing

2 Likes