Share your 1st NFT!

I have created my 1st NFT…

PS > I am recreating historical moments in sports history, Please share what next historical memory you like the most.

My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theiconicalnft/

8 Likes

topic is already made try to use the search bar next time thanks

2 Likes

“AH-PUCH”

Hope you like it!!

2 Likes

Hey all, check my first NFT too!

https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:486202:0x5c2843220224091369038ec813dacd1b97c300db

I am a recognized artist in Italy (check www.instagram.com/nongiuraresudio/) and this is my first digital artpiece of a complex artistic. Don’t miss the chance!
Cheers
gm

3 Likes

Hi and welcome among us, fellow artist :slight_smile:

Your art is stunning, however, I suggest you post your NFT in the topics with the most replies. this one isn’t appropriate for you :slight_smile:

I wish you the best in the NFT world :smiley:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, hope you’re doing good and making some good bids on great artists around the community!

This is my first NFT, hope you like it :smiley:

Check out my page here!

3 Likes

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

1 Like
2 Likes

First piece in an astrophotography series. Many more to come, in all genres

2020 Cold Moon RGB Gold

Hi and welcome among us, @AzielWitness,

A little “hi” or “hello” and a brief introduction would have been appreciated, especially for your first post :slight_smile:

Your photo is absolutely delightful! Search for “space” and “photography” in the search bar, you’ll find threads where you can post this beautiful NFT :slight_smile:

I wish you the best here!

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Thank you for a warm welcome! :slight_smile: I’m new on Rarible and excited to become a part of this great community of artists and creators. I will swing by and connect!

1 Like

Hi all great to see fellow new NFT’ers.

Here’s my first NFT portrait Someone who needs no introduction!

1 Like

Hello and welcome among us, fellow artist.

Your NFT is trendy, but I largely prefer your ink (Wandering in Venice especially)

I wish you the best here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome everyone, thank you for having me. $PEEP are 3D avatars and here is the first:

Hello and welcome among us @JIMMY,

Your NFT looks neat.

I wish you’ll find your way here!

1 Like

something ive been working on

1 Like

My 1st NFT. She’s an Artcore Vintage HH Super 58 Hollow Body in Dark Amber with a Low Gloss, she sexy and sings like a princess. Hope you like

1 Like

Hi @TheIconical,

cool works!

Here’s my first NFT:

Italian digital and physical artist.
My Rarible profile here
My website here

Hi and welcome among us @LofiCollectibles,

Your NFT is cool :slight_smile:

I wish you the best here!