Share your art and follow let the good energy flow

Welcome fellow Artists…Let us share and follow our art
Please Be kind to each other. As this thread grows, and all of us connect,
I suggest that we try to also connect to our social media platforms and exchange follows and likes to support each other and help expand our presence everywhere. This is an experience here that is new and promising to so many but still limited in some forms. We have to decide on one important thing. What is it that are we trying to achieve? What is the goal? Is it making money, fame, exposure, career, legacy, since we now know that the era of Picasso is over? All of us are Picasso’s in different forms…all of us are connected to one central universal mind, one body of creators. Anyone interested in joining me to establish one big social hub that will include all creative, artistic, high tech minds, connect with me to brainstorm ideas and work on making it happen. The reason I want to create this is to hear your voices and your music in real-time. Interaction an/d networking open limitless doors of opportunities that would enhance your life experience.
mmashini@gmail.com

www/facebook.com/artistmaimashini

Here is my page. Your kind comments are welcome!

55 Likes

Nice work. Here’s my Rarible Profile, haven’t minted anything yet but my cover art is a good indication of my art style, or there’s my Instagram

8 Likes

Beautiful work love it …Followed you :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! Followed you too. Good luck with the sales!

3 Likes

Brilliant stuff! Can’t believe I haven’t seen your work before, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Followed! Here’s my page with my first (currently only) minted piece, one of my digital paintings.

4 Likes

Nice work. Followed.

4 Likes

Beautiful work … I followed you Good Luck :broken_heart:

1 Like

Very nice work. Here’s the link to my page.

https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:343575:0x4c35d9e6ff622c701916a6e5795c33155e38974f

4 Likes

Hey just followed! :smile:
So this is my nft artwork

2 Likes

Hi ! Here is one of my NFT. For the TINTIN and DODGE fans ! https://rarible.com/user/0x9c5cc76521cbdd2eeb62ed8c85d21421e6a591d6

13 Likes

colourmoodpic

Hi guys, lovely stuff here and looking for new artists to follower and here is my latest art.

6 Likes

Here is my first piece

https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:453696:0x902e87e0b8e33e826a0f275142a49a1680a01826

3 Likes

Nice character :slight_smile:
Welcome here!

2 Likes

Hy guys :smiley:

My first NFT Collection (7 unique pieces) is has been minted but as I’m still waiting to be verified has limited visibility. The Albus Noir Collection are reveries of perception, desire and control in a time where energy is chromatic and the currency of all existence. “Foreign Body” is the 5th piece. Thanks for looking.

8 Likes

Bitcoin vs. Ethereum. Who wins that war?

1 Like

Hi, cryptopeople!

Here’s is my very first NFT:

3 Likes

Let’s follow and let the energy flow!

1 Like

So awesome. Just followed you.

Here is my first NFT: Museum of Natural Doge

3 Likes

Followed! <3

You all have such cool NFTs !!! :0

Hope you enjoy my latest NFT too