Share your art and follow one who shares his art to you in TOPIC

hi, new to the space and loving all of it i hope you enjoy what i have so far

1 Like

Hi, I’m a believer in NFT ;D my Bebé Stickies will be available exclusively on Rarible! My profile: Bebé Stickies

More weird deviant species of Bebé and evolution chains coming soon!

Great Idea and love your work!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My first NFT is part of a series that confronts originality and authenticity involved in consuming and speculating on digital art. This is a continuation of a conceptual tumblr project.

“The man in the NFT that is staring at Beeple is from Norman Rockwell’s 1962 painting titled “The Connoisseur”, a parody of Modern Art (specifically rockstar Abstract Expressionists such as Jackson Pollock) that was featured on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post. I believe this painting was an expression of general public’s reaction to the inaccessibility of modern art and the impenetrable membrane between modern artists and everyone else. By painting the audience into the frame, he seems to be asking “Are y’all seeing this?” Rockwell, despite having impeccable technical skill, and an unsurpassed creative wit, failed to make a career as a fine artist. Rockwell was to be forever doomed to be labeled as lowly commercial art, inappropriate for galleries, critical praise or high price. Instead he was reduced to forever being the icon for kitsch Americana.”

1 Like

I am sorry I don’t know much about NFT but here is my first submission. Trippy

2 Likes

Hi guys. This is my first NFT artwork, will be adding more soon.

3 Likes

Hey all! Your guys’ work is really amazing, I love all of it. If you’d like feel free to check out my page, I just minted my first NFT. Contains a lil tune I wrote and some artwork! hope you enjoy and please keep making NFT’s because you guys are super talented.

1 Like

Hey guys! here are my first 2 NFTS! the first one is a digital rendering of an acrylic painting I did, and the second one is just some fun I had!

1 Like

Whatap Kangz! Live action video creator here - first NFT drop much more to come, what you think?

Here is the link:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Followed you :wink: If you like my stuff kindly follow back!

3 Likes

Greeting everyone…

This is my first NFT. Hopefully there will be more NFTs that I can contribute to this community and there will be more artists and digital artworks that can be minted and give benefits to more people involved here…

1 Like

My first NFT collectible

1 Like

https://opensea.io/collection/john-frish

can i import Opensea to Rarible?

Here is my first Cold Sun

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I just arrived at this reality from the realm of Blockchain, I had a wonderful time there capturing never before seen species. My collection is pretty big so I will be releasing them to the public.

Have a look at my first catch!
PS: Don’t open the capsule!!
Forum
Follow me

2 Likes

Hey! Love all your stuff, great to see so much talented people. I just paint the darkness hidden inside me:

1 Like

https://opensea.io/collection/john-frish

These are mine. I´m still a newbie so i dont know how to share on rarible the other NFTs.

1 Like

My art piece is basically about my life falling apart. I put it on the blockchain so maybe someone 300+ years from now will know what was experienced during this era in time by some.

2 Likes

I am a photographer from Houston, Texas and I was lucky enough to capture shots of the Union Pacific 4014 “Big Boy” when it was on tour a couple years ago.

Here is a digital original NFT of the Big Boy steaming down the tracks:

2 Likes