Share Your Art And Lets Give A Like

this thread goes :arrow_up:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

haha thanks, I appreciate that!

3 Likes

Lets connect!

2 Likes

“BALAM”

Means jaguar in Mayan, it represents darkness and light.
Fire, according to the Mayans, were the gods designating the world.

Hope you like it !!

4 Likes

Another upping thread for newcomers !:slight_smile:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

Very hands on :sweat_smile: Very Cool!

2 Likes

This important thread goes :arrow_up:

2 Likes

The first of many :slight_smile:

1 Like

love your work! followed

Hello!
I just minted my second nft.
Deus Ex Etherum, I painted it especialy fo the Etherum blockchain. Only one ex.
Hope you’ll like it.
Have a nice day !

https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:874545:0xad141e62cd2e942c3ba55b4c19a147630ca8190e

2 Likes

just minted guys:

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

1 Like

We are cryptonug and trying to start a revolution de-stigmatizing all the way from down under (Australia)

Appreciate if you liked, followed and checked out the social media we have and cherish

our Rarible profile

some weird art from weird mind

our passion project

Newbies- lets help everyone understand the metaverse and any questions post below!

Oldbies- link all of your socials/rarible here so we can see, like and follow.

2 Likes

This thread is now up!

1 Like

me gusto mucho , i like it allot :skull:

1 Like

Hi, this is our first art, and i am very exciting this process. I have a question, when i seek my art i never see her in the browser? Only i see, when i write my url in the navigation. Why? I don’t complate the process? Or is it normal that it takes a long time? it’s been three days since I uploaded the play.

3 Likes

Well this one took waaaaay longer than it should have but the sense of humour in the piece shines through so …

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

Hi @Artcore and welcome among us.

First, your NFT is dope! Love it!

Second : you won’t appear in the search result of Rarible before being verified.

I wish you the best here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for answer. And I have other question? What is the verification process? The platform check the art/token or the users?

1 Like

the platform verify many more requirement than that

Social media presence
artistic history
consistency
etc.

You’ll find the requirements to get verified on the Rarible website :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good day community, Would you guys mind checking my Kangaroo out and Like it if you can :slight_smile:
Cheers

2 Likes