Share your best work

Between your begging and your useless redundant thread creation, it’s getting boring…

There are existing threads for that, so stop spamming the forum.Thank you.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Let’s hope spamming won’t become a bigger problem.

I also get really annoyed by these short texts like “Look here” or “like my art and I like yours”

It is much against what art is about.

3 Likes

you are so rude… there are lots of these kind of topics. And you are begging under your all messages like please follow my instagram etc…

you do not need to join or read but do not sabatoge

I can join whatever discussion I want. You can’t forbid me to speak.

In reverse that reaction by yours is very rude.

1 Like

“Rudeness” was once called “truth”. You find me “rude” because you are disrespectful toward the community.

You know that we ask to post under existing threads anything related to NFT advertisement and to not create similar threads so as to avoid thousands of threads nobody will read because it’s only redundant, but you choose to ignore it. Selfishness won’t help you sell your NFT. Moreover, your reaction and your lack of participation will show that you have in fact no interest in art and are just obsessed with money.

I do not beg people to give an NFT for free as you did many times before like here, here, here, here twice or here without even sending a message to the original user (And I do not list any of your posts like this) : that is “begging”

And that :arrow_down: is called a “signature”.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

look at that hollopoi artists:)) I do not give you any answer anymore rude nft şarlatan

I did not talk to you

You do whatever you want, but stop creating useless topics or I will continue :wink:

You literally ‘replied’ to my comment.

but you answer it from another’s comment

1 Like

You should work harder and harder on art.
But congrats to your courage…

1 Like

Some people may find my art disgusting but the creation was not disgusting to my friend.

1 Like

Welcome

You have some cool stuf!!. Keep op the work

1 Like

:yum: :grin:
maybe not the best one…but I Think that best message

1 Like

Hi @jsertx,

most peoples don’t care about your production, but they do care about saying “hi” or “hello” and being polite and respectful, especially for a first post here.

Your friends react by mimetism :wink:

Have a nice evening.

you have only one nft that we do not care but you are trying to give answer to aLL idesas or sharings , stop harrasing my forum and stop behaving like an editor in the forum you are just a big NOTHING ŞARLATAN

Oh my! I forgot you!

If you don’t like the idea of a forum where people give and share ideas and critcism, then it means this format isn’t adapted to your needs. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your day :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey guys, would love it if people could give us some likes and follows, just launched our latest Earth Day collection, will obviously reply to all with the same, you can find out more about our NFTs HERE :wink:

1 Like