Sharky is still here πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Sometimes life takes control of things. So i was gone here for a while. Had a though time with my wife beeing sick. Surgery has done wonders :pray: Things are getting better now. So see you all soon again on the blockchain :shark:

9 Likes

Welcome back :smiley: I was away as well, slowly looking around what’s happening here :smiley:

4 Likes

TY and welcome back also. Will have to catch up with things here a lot :sweat_smile:. As for NFTs i think it will be the future for sure. I was in MOCO museum today and experienced the power of digital art right in my face. It looks so awsome :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for autumn to visit some museums as well, but not sure if we have digital exhibition somewhere in the city :] And one animation is in progress, looking forward to mint it, to feel the adrenalin from creating NFT :]

3 Likes

I am looking forward to your piece :eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome back @CryptoShark

nice to see you again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back @Trimaliny @CryptoShark I was wondering about you two Good to see you Back.

5 Likes

Welcome back to you two

5 Likes

Greetings. Welcome back. Very happy to hear things are going well with your wife. Praying the good times continue. :pray:

5 Likes

dude! great to hear from you and hope you’re through to the other side now

5 Likes

TY all. We appreciate it. Will be up and running very soon. :partying_face:

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.