Show your best work for Collectors

Showcase your best and favorite pieces here and tell a little bit about your creation process. Anyone is welcome to share.

12 Likes

Boom! The force is strong with this CryptoArt! We just dropped an awesome set of #StarWarsDay Digital Fashion NFTs! Exclusively at rarible.com/republiqe Do NOT miss out!!! #MayThe4thBeWithYou, like, follow and we’ll do the same back in return :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Wow! Very nice! I like the helmet the best.

7 Likes

Howdy, this is a collaborative NFT between myself and the artist Brian Odermatt. This is someone’s front door.

Rarible
IG
FB
YouTube
Soundcloud
Twitter
10 Likes

We are new here :partying_face:. Our concepts; Music prepared for animation, animation prepared for music. Each animation and each music piece is uniquely designed to create a great harmony. Let’s check it out and enjoy! cheers all… :dancer:

8 Likes

wow!! This is such an original idea. I love it.

4 Likes

Nice job on the subtle animations!! Great work.

2 Likes
9 Likes

This piece was actually accepted into Spectrum Fantastic Art issue 27. I recently minted it on Rarible. It started off as a pencil sketch on paper and I transferred it to digital tools, Procreate on Ipad and Photoshop on desktop.
https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:723223:0xd9d3941d9402ac605e887d9112a500e8a0126e6b?tab=details
Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 9.57.24 AM

15 Likes

Hello @Asong

My favourite NFT so far is

It’s a digital drawing I created using the XP-Pen Artist Graphics Drawing Tablet. Took me around 6 days to finish. It’s my favourite because of the colours, and the trees framing the doorway

6 Likes

I do photography. Here are the 2 I’ve listed so far.

5 Likes

Wow nice! I also like how you’ve framed the doorway. Beautiful composition!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

This one is awesome! Very nice

3 Likes

Wow! This is so cool :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’ve just created my first ever NFT and here it is! I’ve named it “Drop Off At The Moon” https://rarible.com/lucieinthesky
Also I would love to connect with some of you on here! If you like / follow i’ll do the same :slight_smile: Thanks!

10 Likes

thank you so much!! I enjoyed painting that one very much.

2 Likes

hi and welcome among us @lucieinthesky, :slight_smile:

Your NFT is colorful and flashy. Love it.

I wish you the best here :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Ty and welcome all.

4 Likes

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. I love your pieces. Such strong color.

4 Likes