Site is poorly organized

I spent over 80 bucks to try this out and it’s resulted in nothing within a month. Arts uploaded. Applied for verification 3 times. 3rd time I did everything asked and received no explanation for the rejection. An email was claimed to be sent but nothing. Did the piece myself but apparently you need to steal someone elses work or i.p. to get verified. I’m sure there will be a lawsuit coming soon for misleading and manipulation (probably for owners own gains). I’m guessing no DCMA here either.

Hello,

if you read the conditions, it says that you must have a profile with an avatar and a poster and be active in the community (i.e. here). Maybe that’s why you get rejected!

Yours friendly!

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

What part of did everything asked didn’t you understand?

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. I was lucky, I didn’t have any problems accept verifying my twitter.

I understand your frustration, and I think I’ve read your post :

I give you a reason why you may have been rejected, but I guess finally youre not searching for help to get verified.

Good luck with your verification :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Dude, you just joined and are unverified. You basically gave reasons why that they list. I met all the requirements.

1 Like

It would be nice if they actually sent the email they said they sent or maybe message me on the site why it was denied. It took two weeks to decide that.

In fact, no you’re not ticking all the boxes. Your profile here has no avatar nor poster, and they ask for a minimum involvement in the community.

I’ve not joined for so long but it’s the first time I cross your path, so I guess it’s not enough for the Rarible verification team.

Look, my rarible profile has all that was asked. Maybe try looking at it before jumping to conclusions.

Ok, you don’t want to listen!

I mean HERE ! you have no avatar, no poster and barely interact with the community except for agressive and frustrated posts towards peoples who try to help you!

2 Likes

my sock drawer has more organization-

2 Likes

Here’s the thing, they don’t HAVE to do anything. Just like a store has the right to refuse service for no reason. They are letting you use THEIR service for a reasonable price. Compared to other sites the bar is set quite low for verification. I’m surprised it only took two weeks. With the 10s of thousands that come on this site trying to get verified, I wouldn’t expect it to take any less than a month. Look, I get you’re frustrated and just want to get your art out there but getting upset at a website because it didn’t bend to your every will then calling them misleading and manipulating, I honestly wouldn’t verify you either. Take some time, get your art seen, put it on social media, get more eyeballs on it. Getting verified isn’t the want all get all way to get your art bid on.

2 Likes