Sold my first NFT on Rarible!

Hey all, very excited to share my stories.

I started here mid April this year. A lot was going on, NFT definitely at its peak, but I struggle to sale anything due to being relatively new to the market. I’m sure you all can relate to me.

That did not stop me from creating though. As time pass by, I make friends on Twitter, try new formats, hang around and chill with ppl, until today! One of my stuff blew up, which I’m not even minted yet, but everyone enjoyed it so much.

And just when I think the day was too good to be true, someone bought a NFT of mine! Couldn’t be happier seeing the email and transaction from Rarible :smile:

I think key takeaway here is to go with your own pace. As long as you do not stop, finding people with same interest, learn and improve yourself, things will naturally come to you!

Hope my thread can inspire everyone here, especially those who aren’t verified/have no sale just yet. Keep building and you will get there!

My links:
https://twitter.com/0xHung

Check my stuff here:

38 Likes

Well done and good luck to you! :rocket:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Great feedback and message :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You too buddy! Fighting!

2 Likes

Cheers! It will all be worth it!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Appreciate your help since day 1!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I really like your designs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Albenes You also brought me luck since I sold my first NFT Sakura Shield !! Thank you ^^

11 Likes

Congrats!!! Hope there is more to come! Good Work!

4 Likes

Congrats on your sale, love those cars. BerniE.

5 Likes

I sold my first NFT today, and then my second a few hours later!! Woop!

10 Likes

Congrats on the first NFT sale. Wishing you many more sales. BerniE.

4 Likes

New to the NFT world and just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who has sold one! What an awesome accomplishment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @Crypto_Shorty, I haven’t sold any yet. But, I am very encouraged by your words of inspiration and can’t wait to sell some of my NFTs. BerniE.

5 Likes

Congratulations! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone here! I’m sure all of you can do it, as long as you believe in yourself and what you do!

6 Likes

Congrats on your first sale! It’s a great feeling when the first one sells!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all who have sold their NFT. I am hopeful I will sell mine someday.:slightly_smiling_face:
6 Likes

Hope the best for you! I hope to sell my first NFT as well.:blush:

5 Likes