SOLVED - Mistake in Twitter Campaign!

Situation resolved! I’m on the homepage.

A Heartfelt Thank You to the Rarible Team. :green_heart: :shamrock:

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe they go by the likes on Rarible & not Twitter. IDK
Bummer though sorry to here this. :disappointed:

2 Likes

It wasn’t about who’s post would get the most likes, but rather who the community talks about the most in this thread, and recommends to be featured:

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Spammer 5120254

dude can you please stop spamming everywhere and please be on-topic if you’re going to join in the community

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Dude, is that your mention to me or the previous comment that spammed the thread??

That was to the poster directly above me - he/she’s been spamming all over the shop

Glad you resolved your problem tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don’t see a direct relation to another user in the thread then any reply will always be to the user directly above

(So you see this message will have a referent to you as it’s below another message)

1 Like

I was seeing that guy everywhere and it bothered me too :smiley:
thank you for the information :nerd_face:

good luck :shamrock:
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah I must have flagged more than a dozen of the dude and even sent him a DM to pack it in :partying_face:

1 Like

Spam Hacks! :-1: I don’t know what you are trying to accomplish @Seyed.Sadegh83 But this is not the way. :roll_eyes: Please only shill in topics specifically made for shilling.
& When shilling post a link to your profile or item not just your wallet address. This just seems like a really Whack way to try to scam some free ETH or NFTs :stop_sign:

1 Like

exactly what I thought too …

1 Like

Hello and do not be tired . Sorry it was my fault and i sent the link wrong.

My only goal is to see my work.

I apologize if i upset you

You will stop spamming RIGHT NOW! You’re about to get forever banned from the forum and as a consequence NOONE will see you work!

1 Like

Sorry . Forgive me and accept my excuse

@Seyed.Sadegh83 I don’t let these types of things bother me. But this still doesn’t explain why you posted the same comment in a topic 20 times in a row. that’s Spam

1 Like