Subcategory for Art Criticism/self-promotion

Would have been cool if there was a sub-category in the forum for self-promotion, or general art criticism - like, people could post their art and ask if it needs improvement, in what way etc, or just promote their NFT - shamelessly.

To be honest I, personally, prefer looking at single threads with one person’s NFT than to scroll through 500+ posts in the more general “Post Your NFT Here” threads.

I understand that the category would become filled with thousands of threads, but I guess that’s what the sub-category would be there for.

Anyone else?

Hi @artzero,

a subcategory would help, but one thread by one user is just an awful idea. At least, sub threads by style/techniques etc

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Yeah I suppose it was just a raw idea. But sub-threats would work as well. Just any way to keep it more organised and manageable to read/discover.

1 Like

Indeed.
It’s hard for newcomers to find their way in the forum right now.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

I would support it if the self-promotion was completely separated from the latest section from all topics. It’s a nice idea, but with how many threads are becoming “see my NFT please,” the latest section will become clogged with the threads.

If we can filter from latest to “self-promotion”, I think that could solve the issue. Especially collectors solely searching for only a place to look at artwork.

2 Likes

Yes definitely. It can get quite confusing.

1 Like