This thread is to share the meeting notes from the Rarible Developer Call which took place Friday, April 9th. The objective of these notes is to highlight accomplishments, action items, and decisions made.
To simplify post-meeting readability, I’ve consolidated into a (3) stage format below.
Api-reference.rarible.com has been launched for the Rarible backend that works on top of Rarible contracts. Protocol features include:
- Custom royalties - set of address: value royalties receivers
- “lazy” minting that allows you to store an item on your back end and mint upon the actual sale
- Upgradable assets contracts
- Any combination of ERC-721, ERC-1155, ERC-20 swaps
- Front-end fees
- Index of all the ERC721 and ERC1155 assets ever created on the Ethereum chain
- NFT Provenance: transfers, sales
- NFT Metadata storage
If you would like to review the full meeting notes document, you can access it here:
Do you find these notes to be helpful in the current format?
Feedback is welcomed and encouraged as the community works toward improving Rarible every day.