Summary: Rarible Developer Call (Apirl 9, 2021)

This thread is to share the meeting notes from the Rarible Developer Call which took place Friday, April 9th. The objective of these notes is to highlight accomplishments, action items, and decisions made.

To simplify post-meeting readability, I’ve consolidated into a (3) stage format below.

Summary
Api-reference.rarible.com has been launched for the Rarible backend that works on top of Rarible contracts. Protocol features include:

Minting

• Custom royalties - set of address: value royalties receivers
  • “lazy” minting that allows you to store an item on your back end and mint upon the actual sale
  • Upgradable assets contracts

Exchange

• Any combination of ERC-721, ERC-1155, ERC-20 swaps
  • Bidding
  • Front-end fees

Indexer

• Index of all the ERC721 and ERC1155 assets ever created on the Ethereum chain
  • NFT Provenance: transfers, sales
  • NFT Metadata storage

If you would like to review the full meeting notes document, you can access it here:

Rarible Developer Call Notes

Do you find these notes to be helpful in the current format?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged as the community works toward improving Rarible every day.

Thanks you.

3 Likes

This is a great job you did!

Congratulations !!!

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

this is AWESOME

big thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to the Community my friend. Everyone trying to add value daily. That’s what it’s all about! Appreciate the support as always @Sheratan!

1 Like

You’re welcome, Matt. :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

You can count on me man! I’ll post the Governance Call notes too in separate thread as requested.

1 Like