The Badge party!

Dear friends! Finnaly got my account verified! I’m very excited about this, i know it doesn’t mean i will sell anything but these days all these small things become relevant in our life! Hope and will to keep up doing one of the things i most enjoy, creating, sharing and helping the community!
Keep the faith, tomorrow will be a better day.

Now i’ll just drink this glass of wine and cheers to everyone!

Feel free to share your art and follow each other.

#supportthecommunity

My Rarible profile

20 Likes

What kind of wine is it?
And Congrates on getting verified!!! :clap:

6 Likes

Thank you Cass, well It’s a Portuguese red wine from Quinta da Lapa :smiley:

7 Likes

Hey, that’s one I’ve never tried…hope it’s a good one - enjoy it, maybe make it a NFT :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats @cass. I’m inspired by your excitement and jubilation. It’s worth celebrating. I’m happy for all, and am still awaiting mines, and will continue to be motivation by everyone who has gotten Verified. Keep up the great work. BerniE.

6 Likes

Congrats! And that sounds like tasty wine!

6 Likes

@NFrTittie congratulations buddy . Well done . Hope you do great.

Genesis

7 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::grin::confetti_ball::grin::confetti_ball::grin::tada::rose::tada::rose::tada::rose:

5 Likes

I congratulate you. Keep working.

6 Likes

That’s a crazy idea! NFT Wines might be here in a near future: D I’ll let you know if i come out with that!

Keep it up and thanks for the support Cass :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks mate, i’ve waited almost for 3 months! It’s not the end of the journey, just another small step in this adventure :slight_smile: Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks for the support Genesis! Cheers and keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Sheratan! Thanks mate! Cheers!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the support Roy! :smiley: Cheers!

3 Likes

I prefer beer but i’ll drink a wine to that :wine_glass:

4 Likes

thought you might like to check these out…:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ohh wow! Pretty cool items there! :slight_smile: Should we drink NFTs now?

1 Like

Everyone is free to join either with wine, beer or any other kind of drink! I’ll have both! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, I’ve decided to make something special to celebrate this but I’ve been very busy at work and haven’t managed to finish it.

Till then I’ll be accepting any bid, minimum 0.001 Eth for my first NFT! There are 6 available at the moment!
Ps: One piece per collector!

You can check it out here!

2 Likes

Congrats, I been verified a few days ago too, here is my last piece.

3 Likes